Menu
Close

0.2p oh dear!

lse:pxs

Once an SP is in the 0.1’s it can tank to the 0.0’s easily in my experience. PXS are deemed pretty much worthless.

Lth’s will be exceptionally fortunate to get out of this with their money back.
Some years back (when the alliance was announced) i very nearly sold half my holding to put in DSM, their SP was around 30euro at the time, it’s 83euro today. I was too greedy and left it !!

I wonder at what stage the chump elsewhere will accept the reality of the situation rather than going with the jam tomorrow repetitive nonsense spouted elsewhere

The best that can happen now will be a buyout, but what price for just 1 ingredient with no history of any useful sales growth/profit

What price for the 2bn shares?

The comic poster on LSE needs help

quote fromWheelds,
“once the Chinese company By_health gets the green light by the Chinese government to produce and sell Fruitflow they will be able to quickly supply Holland and Barrett in China and then work in partnership to sell fruitflow to India and the united Arab Emirates and around the world. .”

Where is the evidence that By health will produce FF ???

I think DSM will have something to say!!

Wheelds, i pity you if your investment is based on research that has led you to believe that DSM would allow byhealth to manufacture FF.

get a grip lad

Yes i think one of the guys on red channel summed up our prospects quite well earlier this week.You think we got a great deal from DSM?Hardly…we would be lucky if we got more than 3% before any of the agreed milestones were achieved imho.
In a buyout scenario we have little to no bargaining power and that means the shareholders are going to be given a take it or leave it lowball offer.
You don’t need to be a delusional “gnarled old businessman” to see any of that.

Evil Knevil was right about PXS.

Yes he was.Very typical of a lot of aim co’s sadly where the co exists with jam tomorrow for the benefit of the directors only.
Buck is in his 70’s with a string of failures behind him and does absolutely nothing whatsoever to justify his keep.IF has kept his residency “secret” and just shmarms pi’s by telling them what they want to hear.His remuneration is grossly more than what he deserves.
I have a sub 1p average and will be lucky to get most of that back.
Aimho.Dyor.

Hi nest_of_rampers
Who is “Evil Knevil” what had he to say to make him right about PXS.
Are you a holder ?

EK is Simon Cawkwell notorious shorter , he was shorting PXS he said it was going no where 10 years ago.

0.24p tomorrow in my opinion, thats 20% rise from 0.2p. IMHO
Share price is stated at 0.24p on many sites.
Hence, hopefully good news on its way.

Do you understand anything about the spread in quoted prices???
What happens if I buy now at .25 ?
What can I sell at ?
.21 - for a loss of 16%

You appear to be the only one daft enough to buy in this market, and most of your justification is hopelessly flawed

I told Wheelds not to buy when the SP was over 1p and I am telling him now there are no signals to buy. The SP is going to 0.186 where it will bounce. If you believe in imminent good news that is another matter , I don’t.

Just about the ONLY thing that will lift the sp out of its current trough is confirmation and imminent execution of a large deal.The frustrating thing here is we have had the confirmation about 18 months ago but the execution looks as far off as ever.
I wonder if our new investor intends to try and get some milestones and metrics out of the bod?The rns’s
re China are imho deliberately vague on execution timescales probably because in all fairness they do not know or because By-Heallth refuse to commit to them.
Aimho.Dyor.