Any ideas

lse:pos

Seems to be a definite rerating going on.
Obviously the oil price has been very positive for a few weeks on the bounce but Plexus stock seems to be having a fair shift at present. Any other reasons? Orders about to be announced perhaps?

Whatever, am certainly happy to see us move north :slight_smile:

Pieman

Possible redistribution of cash after sale of jack up business… Volumes are also up so good news hopefully…

Yeah,
Decent volumes. Something seems afoot, thats for sure. I keep googling for news, but nothing out there. Am pretty sure there are a number of drilling campaigns out there just waiting for budgetary go-aheads. That is the feeling I have…although nothing is certain until signed off.

Was fairly concerned with the stock languishing around 50’odd pence. Good to see some headway being made. I am a believer in Plexus and the Posi-grip technology, but we need deep water to take off again. Fingers crossed.

Yeah,
Decent volumes. Something seems afoot, thats for sure. I keep googling for news, but nothing out there. Am pretty sure there are a number of drilling campaigns out there just waiting for budgetary go-aheads. That is the feeling I have…although nothing is certain until signed off.

Was fairly concerned with the stock languishing around 50’odd pence. Good to see some headway being made. I am a believer in Plexus and the Posi-grip technology, but we need deep water to take off again. Fingers crossed.