Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

He suggested earlier that only eurozone members were involved in negotiating trade deals. The attached document rather contracdicts this.

Frog

It could actually be true that the UK isn’t at the table SINCE article 50 was invoked. In which case, he voted for the situation.

Its obviously bollocks that only France and Germany negotiate trade deals for the EU. You have to wonder about the mentality of someone who can hear that somewhere and pass it on as a fact. Unfortunately, there are likely many millions more like him gagging to vote Brexit party. And they wont change their mind in a 2nd referendum anyway because they’re not rational or open to arguments.

Better to revoke now and ensure it can’t ever be re-invoked without a parliamentary majority.

Yes, that would have been the case after A50, but not before. He suggested that to participate in the negotiation a country would have to be part of the same currency area. He said eurozone and meant eurozone. And he was wrong.

Cheers,

Frog

EU and Eurozone are synonymous for many Brexiteers, I’ve noticed. All part of the over-simplification.

Reply to self…

After Farage denied this morning that he received finance and other support worth around half a million after the referendum, Banks has essentially confirmed that the story is true. How can anyone take this lying toad seriously?

Frog in a tree

It doesn’t matter Froglet… this time it’s about… Democracy. Apparently.

Thats usually the response when Brexiters have NO arguments left…
eg
I Quote the many many LEAVE lies
response They are true… ……………………. Lose that argument
Then What about REMAIN lies … ……… …………Lose that
Then You are a Remoaner and Traitor……. ….just childish insults
Then final stage… ………Get a Life. Im Bored Blah same-old blah! etc

Really Simple… EU want to stop Tax dodgers
Tax Billionaires FUND Farage to Lie about the EU so they can keep paying tax in Belize etc
Farage/Leave use racist lies to incite
Old tactic that works IF you have money

Nigel Farage received £450,000 from the founder of pro-Brexit group Leave.EU in the year after the Brexit referendum.
Items paid for by Arron Banks included Mr Farage’s London home, his car and trips to the US to meet Donald Trump.
A spokesman for Mr Banks confirmed the amount and what it had been used for, saying it was an “honour to help”.

You anti-democrats do make me laugh. Is this what you do ; gang up and talk in the third person. Bless.
Enjoy leaving the Eu, losers.
Hugs & kisses from a winning democratic Leave voter
xx

you put up 10 democratic people who have about 6 billion between them … and try to compare that to Goldman Sachs and George Soros who have trillions between them.
What’s it like being the unknowing, unwitting foot soldiers of the Establishment?
You don’t even realise, you fools.

Oh dear. We take over all Eu law when we leave. That includes all tax avaoidance laws. Why do you keep peddling that.

For your information arch Remainer Soubry has voted against implementing offshore tax avoidance laws in the Uk for the last 5 years. Why is that?

As far as Banks is concerned he can pay Farage whatever he wants. Is that against the law?
Are you clutching at straws here? Bless

Pete. Try not to get involved with a discussion you know little about. That way you will not look a fool.
I’m just trying to help you Remoaners get your lives back.
enjoy leavigg the Eu.
Hugs & kisses from a democratic leave voter
xx

Pete, the world is full of so called elite… and the funding for remain came from ???
Please post some pictures…
I consider junckner, tusk and their cronies as a type of eu elite because none of them are directly elected by the people.
Constantly posting pictures of “the ten” doesn’t mean anything. except… elites? what about these??
… ring any bells?

wrong again cupcake. Since the introduction of the Euro we have never had a seat at the trade deal negotiating table.
You should be thanking me for the education I am giving you.
Instead I get stupid comments from you and your mates.
It is not the first time as your desperation seeks new levels.
That’s what happens when you are on the wrong side of morality

Enjoy leaving the Eu
Hugs & kisses from a democratic Leave voter
xx

Post your sources or stop embarrassing yourself.

“Yes, that would have been the case after A50, but not before. He suggested that to participate in the negotiation a country would have to be part of the same currency area. He said eurozone and meant eurozone. And he was wrong.”

No I am correct. This was the situation before A50. please don’t get involved in something you clearly know nothing about.

If you say so!!

Have you any proof to back up your statement? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

"It could actually be true that the UK isn’t at the table SINCE article 50 was invoked. In which case, he voted for the situation.

Its obviously bollocks that only France and Germany negotiate trade deals for the EU. You have to wonder about the mentality of someone who can hear that somewhere and pass it on as a fact. Unfortunately, there are likely many millions more like him gagging to vote Brexit party. And they wont change their mind in a 2nd referendum anyway because they’re not rational or open to arguments.

Better to revoke now and ensure it can’t ever be re-invoked without a parliamentary majority."

The ramblings of a Remainer who doesn’t have the facts.
You should be happy I am educating you.
Bless.

Enjoy xx

You keep posting Goldman Sachs graphs.
I educated you on Goldman Sachs being on the side of the elites and yet you still post more guff from them.
I did try but it seems you are a lost cause, Eadwig.

Enjoy leaving the Eu
Hugs & kisses from a democratic Leave voter
xx