Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

If you say so!!

Have you any proof to back up your statement? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

"It could actually be true that the UK isn’t at the table SINCE article 50 was invoked. In which case, he voted for the situation.

Its obviously bollocks that only France and Germany negotiate trade deals for the EU. You have to wonder about the mentality of someone who can hear that somewhere and pass it on as a fact. Unfortunately, there are likely many millions more like him gagging to vote Brexit party. And they wont change their mind in a 2nd referendum anyway because they’re not rational or open to arguments.

Better to revoke now and ensure it can’t ever be re-invoked without a parliamentary majority."

The ramblings of a Remainer who doesn’t have the facts.
You should be happy I am educating you.
Bless.

Enjoy xx

You keep posting Goldman Sachs graphs.
I educated you on Goldman Sachs being on the side of the elites and yet you still post more guff from them.
I did try but it seems you are a lost cause, Eadwig.

Enjoy leaving the Eu
Hugs & kisses from a democratic Leave voter
xx

"I suspect he gets his ideas from far right Brexiter websites. Interesting that he doesn’t provide his sources.

Frog"

Ah bless. The far right ? lol
We xenophobes and racists love it when you lose an argument based on facts.
You always resort to silly comments.

"Yes, that would have been the case after A50, but not before. He suggested that to participate in the negotiation a country would have to be part of the same currency area. He said eurozone and meant eurozone. And he was wrong.

Cheers,

Frog"

I understand you have literacy issues but it was your pal Eadwig who suggested the ill-founded point about being in the same currency to be able negotiate. He was clutching at straws.

Frog, please don’t try and muddy the waters because you are losing an argument.

I was taking the piss out of your childish logic, which apparently you still can’t see. Whoosh. Right over your head. Talk about a sophisticated interlocutor. I’ve been to Leeds!

I can’t wait for the other Brexiteers to come back and see what they have to say about you contradicting them on several points.

This is the whole reason the referendum should be voided. Lots of people thought they were voting for the same thing when they weren’t.

Some voted against being ruled by unelected elites (abolish House of Lords), some against customs union, some for a pay cut (which they’ve already had for nearly 3 years), some against the European Court of Human Rights (which has nothing to do with the EU), some against freedom, some against immigration, some for more UK bureaucracy, some for giving control of our land borders to the EU, some to extend fishing rights, the list goes on and on.

The fact is none of the Leave campaigners could put together a package that actually worked and Brexit has failed. That simple, you had your vote, you voted for Project Fantasy and in the harsh light of day you found that you’d been sold down the river.

Time to stand on your own two feet and start dealing with it instead of continuing to support Farage and his project to wreck the UK economy before he then leaves for America and the lecture circuit gravy train.

Still waiting for ANY proof on ANY of the points you’ve been challenged on, by the way. Start with the one where you say only France and Germany negotiate on behalf of the EU, therefore b.s., b.s., b.s.

Oh dear. Where were you when David Cameron et al stated on numerous occasions that a vote for Leave was a vote to leave the SM, CU, ECJ, FoM?

Are you trying to tell us you didn’t know what you were voting for, Eadwig?

Dear oh dear.

Wow. Further down your missive you admit you don’t know how the Eu trade deal negotiating works … and yet you want people on here to think you are a voice of authority on the crumbling Eu.

ps. I still see you are using that crystal ball to make assumptions on the UK economy. How embarrassing.

Next !

Point abt these are BREXIT BACKERS and TORY BACKERS and OFFSHORE TAX DODGERS and Arron Banks pumping dodgy money into Farage / Leave pockets
Certainly got you energised with WHATABOUTS

Oh dear. We take over all Eu law when we leave. That includes all tax avoidance laws. Why do you keep peddling that. What laws do we follow with NO DEAL that Farage want??

Its about enforcement and I dont believe this GOV will enforce EU law these ppl own the Tory press and fund the Tories.
The UK has more hidden Tax havens than any other country…
We dont need to follow EU law with NO DEAL which is what Farage etc want(get the picture)

Oh dear. We take over all Eu law when we leave. That includes all tax avaoidance laws. Why do you keep peddling that.
For your information arch Remainer Soubry has voted against implementing offshore tax avoidance laws in the Uk for the last 5 years. Why is that?

who voted for/against years ago make no point… could not have know how all these rich crooks would have reacted against the EU…

As far as Banks is concerned he can pay Farage whatever he wants. Is that against the law?
Are you clutching at straws here? Bless

Yes it is against the law for electoral funding to come from overseas parties (eg Russian)

Pete. Try not to get involved with a discussion you know little about. That way you will not look a fool.
I’m just trying to help you Remoaners get your lives back.
enjoy leavigg the Eu.
Hugs & kisses from a democratic leave voter

usual childish reply with silly names when you have no arguments left

pps Tell me where I have said only France and Germany negotiate for the Eu in trade deals.
Do you always make things up?

You are a bit weird.

Ah right Pete.
Regarding the Brexit backers, that was in reply to the faces of the people your mate posted regarding wealth so it is directly related ; not “whatabouts”. If Banks wants to pay Farage for his time then what has that got to do with anybody. As far as your aspersions on offshore is concerned I think we can safely say many wealthy people on both sides of the equation have offshore accounts .

Regarding enforcement of Eu tax laws, you are wrong. They have to repeal them. Do you honestly think anyone in Parliament is going to put his name on the request sheet? Try using a bit of logic rather than just an opinion.

As far as Banks paying Farage. Banks is British. Sorry to spoil your argument … or are you trying to make silly apersions that it came from Russia? No eveidence to back up your claim yet again.
Are you a conspiracy theorist wallah?

Note for PetetheNovice (how apt a name) : Try not to use fiction and opinion and present them as fact.

are you Broadmoore?

Look like you think that if more post more than anyone else it makes your point but actually it makes you look desperate and just trying to find off the cuff answers… eh WHATABOUTS

Ahem, pot n kettle? :see_no_evil:

[quote=“macca45, post:12505, topic:1145436”]

Regarding the Brexit backers, that was in reply to the faces of the people your mate posted regarding wealth so it is directly related ; not “whatabouts”. If Banks wants to pay Farage for his time then what has that got to do with anybody. As far as your aspersions on offshore is concerned I think we can safely say many wealthy people on both sides of the equation have offshore accounts .

The term compare that to is just a WHATABOUT
you put up 10 democratic people who have about 6 billion between them … and try to compare that to Goldman Sachs and George Soros who have trillions between them.

Regarding enforcement of Eu tax laws, you are wrong. They have to repeal them. Do you honestly think anyone in Parliament is going to put his name on the request sheet? Try using a bit of logic rather than just an opinion.

as I said These PPL fund the Tories / Press so IF not under EU they will not enforce.
Tories lobbied against EU naming tax havens AND recently pulled a vote on Tax haven transparency… Its why NO DEAL is so important= customs union means follow EU law.

As far as Banks paying Farage. Banks is British. Sorry to spoil your argument … or are you trying to make silly apersions that it came from Russia? No eveidence to back up your claim yet again.
Are you a conspiracy theorist wallah?

Yes I am saying it came from Russia but the easy way to stop conspiracy theories is to be transparent about where the money came from?? any idea why they wont do that??

Note for PetetheNovice (how apt a name) : Try not to use fiction and opinion and present them as fact.

on the edge of silly names again BROADMORE ??

Can you provide anything to substantiate the above claims?

Thought not!!

Hi Pete,

This is not our dear departed friend. It is a different pattern of behaviour and style.

Cheers,

Frog

THANKS frog but he seems just as fired up with little common sense although not seen any racist stuff yet…

Farage asked abt Money he received from BANKS (Arron not High street)
‘It’s a purely personal matter that I received hundreds of thousands of pounds of donations from a source I kept secret for ‘work’ I’m not talking about & which I didn’t declare’

and NOW the Brexit party funding… clever illegal use of PAYPAL…

You are the weird one. You can’t remember what you typed less than 24 hours ago.

It looks like a response to the questions raised about UKIP’s referendum campaign. The ceiling of £500 per donation looks as though its within the rules for non-declaration but the suspicion has to be that it is a way of disguising larger doners splitting down their donations into £500 chunks.

The other aspect is that it has built in deniability in that If a big doner splits a donation into multiple donations Farage could say that we did not know about this or encourage.

I suspect that the campaign funding regulations are not uptodate and easy to work round using modern technology. If so, it will all come out eventually.

Frog in a tree