Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

Not quite when you are going for British citizenship. I beleive he had to stay for longer periods. I will fill you in with the details when I see him next week.
However, you were quick to jump in and tell me that I was wrong. Can you confirm with details or are you just making it up again.

============================
what was abusive? The authorities deemed them not abusive. Are you a proper snowflake with hurty feelings?

I made the mistake of replying directly to a poster called SKB , my reply wasn’t removed but my status was greyed shortly after…

I’ll not directly engage with anyone until I’ve been reviewed and approved ? Or I run the risk of getting banned I guess.

If you find this offensive then feel free to flag.

It is simply the case that freedom of movement applies. Therefore there is no problem for anyone wanting to travel backwards and forwards between Poland and the UK. You really are not clued up are you?

Frog

Simply replying to Sir Buns Up Knealing wouldn’t have been enough. Did you include something that could be considered offensive in your reply?

Frog

============================
It is more worrying that you support French supermarket who denigrate the memory of those that died in ww2 trying to free France.
That is a stab in the back of Eadwig’s father who lost friends in ww2.
You appear to be morally bankrupt.
Sorry for pointing out the truth.

==============================================

For goodness sake. Get with it man. UK first point of call is a GP. Immigrant first point of call is A&E. Firstly, have you not read how A&E are swamped by immigrants coming in with colds, migraines, blocked noses, etc. Secondly, there isn’t enough GPs.
You need to come out of that cocoon, oh ill-informed one.

FIAT - hi,
I think you must be losing it m8.
I only managed to get 0 Level maths but I seem to recall that 122 (the number of veterans you quote), is somewhat less than the 1,300,000 MAJORITY who voted for Brexit!
Has the whole logic of mathematics changed or are you losing touch with reality?
JAR

===============================

I’ll check this up next week to see if it is the case when going for Citizenship.
You don’t know. You just think it the normal procedure of freedom of Movement.
There was a guy I know who moveed to Germany and applied for residency there. he said he had to stay there for a set period. We wait and see.
I’m not worried to say you are right… something you delinquents/leftie loons hate.

You were not following the thread.

Frog

good point JAR.

I got this below from the BBC so are you saying because the BBC applies for EU grants it is under the EU control??
Would that not mean the anyone who gets EU grants eg farmers etc are also under EU control?
as the UK’s Department for International Development. Research and Development is the biggest donor does that mean they also control BBC…

In general as you saying that anyone who donate money to an organisation is in control of it??

BBC public service news programmes are not allowed to take any external funding, including from the EU.
World Service is also now funded by the licence fee, although the UK government has agreed to pay for some new services.
There are three areas that do not influence BBC editorial policy that benefit from EU money

BBC Media Action
BBC Media Action is independent from the BBC - it is an international development charity set up by the BBC. In 2014-15 it received 5% of its funding from the EU, which was £2.3m.
Its biggest donor was the UK’s Department for International Development.
Research and Development

The BBC applies for grants to help fund its research into broadcasting technology that has contributed to developments such as Freeview and DAB digital radio.
Last year it received a grant of €607,953 (£472,197).

===================
You don’t need to follow the thread. Basic maths dear boy.

as I said its a worry…

FIAT - hi,
OK I’ve been out all day - sorry I wasn’t hanging on your every word.
Why should the views or 122 people (whoever they are) be more important than 1,300,000 voters?
JAR

Yawn.

================================
you forgot the 229 million euro in soft loans. BBC bought and paid for by the Eu.

What the BBC say in their charter and what the BBC do are two ends of the spectrum.

‘UK’s Department for International Development. Research and Development is the biggest donor does that mean they also control BBC…’ quite possibly as they don’t tell the truth on many things overseas. Take Syria for example. The chemical weapons been exposed as a sham. The BBC promoted Assad as chemical weapons killer. A complete lie and one which a BBC reporter admitted.
…or a BBC reporter driving around in a jeep owned by Al Nusri, an Al Qaeda affiliate (the jeep’s windscreen bent near horizontal, exposing the reflection of the name of the rebel faction murdering Syrian citizens.
but of course, you think our government is so squeaky clean and they haven’t given ground support for the Saudis in their bombing and subsequent mass murder of the Yemen people.
ps. the UK are working alongside the French and USA.

FIAT,
OK - losing it and falling asleep.
JAR

==============
no answers to JAR either?
you’re having a bad night tripping over yourself.
Bless

Yawn…