Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

I’ve noticed in the past that Huw seems to think that UK==US… maybe he really does want the UK to leave the EU only to become the 51st state.

I guess that’s what taking back control must mean.

So you’ve come up with none then.

I wonder if he’d describe JCB as a ‘poor man’s’ Volvo

Another case of @J_Westlock telling me what I think. No point discussing anything with you really is there.

You’ve come up with none.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

The difference is I asked a question, I didn’t tell you what you think. Your cognitive skills are clearly insufficiently advanced to tell the difference.

The fact that you are all so p****ed off this morning is absolute music to my Brexiteer ears. The denouement is now just 8 days away.

Huw - just remind me, when did you say the Euro was finishing?
And the EU… when is that collapsing?
And wasn’t Greece and Italy going to be in default and in tatters?

Whatever happens in 8 days Huw… you will still be an arse.

@J_Westlock bites immediately to prove my point.

8 days baby, 8 more days :sailboat:

I’m not pissed off, @HuwJarse, just pointing out you know FA squared, including when you have been asked a question.

Except we all know that you have been caught out acting like an idiot and can’t bring yourself to say, “no, there is no such UK tech giant as they have in Germany in SAP”.

Then somehow we all get screwed but @HuwJarse doesn’t. What a joker.

Hi Eadwig,

I get the impression (maybe mistakenly though?) that Huw is one of those welcoming Brexit partly on ideological grounds. Though with his previously cited City background, he may also have been astute enough to have reduced investments in UK-centric stocks & increased stakes in dollar-earning global stocks. If so, his position becomes a bit more comprehensible, as opposed to all those hardcore Brexiteers living in straitened financial circumstances, habitually cursing their lot in life.

However, if his glee is just an anticipated schadenfreude, then indeed that seems rather sad. - Regards. Edit: Corrected typo in “straitened”.

JW - hi
Yes I have
JAR

Well it is pantomime season John.

Hi @oilovlam

Have you taken your bat home? Your contributions are being missed.

Cheers,

Frog

JW - hi
With your IQ you could get the part of the beanstalk!
JAR

Oh dear Jack. Now is the time to buy UK stocks, there is going to be a short term mini boom after this election.

Yep… and you could be the rear end of the horse.

Huw,

I’ve said similar elsewhere, be it with provisos. Namely, assuming a Tory win, any rise in UK-centric stocks may be relatively short-lived & curtailed by Johnson’s quite asinine, strict deadline to complete new trade deals with EU by end of 2020. No informed commentators that I’m aware of think that’s remotely likely.

Hence the support for Johnson’s WA from far-right political trash like the ERG. - GL.

Yes. 1 day. Then the new trade tariffs kick in on China over the weekend. Could be the biggest trading volume day of the year.