Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

You can’t tell the difference between unemployment and employment.

School tomorrow. Ask your teachers about it.

Earwig claims no record low unemployment figures. Schooled in Brussels

You can post a million times a day if you want…it’s a free world currently, but once you have opposing views or do not agree with the puppet master he will associate you with a known banned user to try and discredit your point of view, He is only interested in having Leave supporters banned to shut down the debate.
I’ve reported him for labelling me as someone else , will await ii admins feedback, but would suggest you do the same.

I will. I was about to open a trading account with ii. A very large account. But il wait to see how they treat this first

Make a case for Brexit. Do it with intelligence and facts. That is how a discussion should be. Is that possible? Evidence speaks against it and you don’t help improving that.

No, it’s much more serious than that. It’s a DSM IV class 2 Personality Disorder. Somewhere between NPD or HPD.

You know it takes a hell of a lot to upset the equilibrium of this board. If we all agree to ignore him, he/she will go away, but, if one personal indulges him/her he will have his/her audience.

Am pleased that you have flagged. All the mods need to do is to compare your Broadmoor posts with your Willis posts. The styles are identical and the language and the memes are common to both your IDs and are as sure as a fingerprint. “Puppetmaster” is one of them.

Cheers, frog

Im not trying to make a case for either side. I’m simply stating a fact. Voting done and wheels in motion. Albeit with many bumps. If a new referendum was to occur and remain won, do you not foresee the same bumps? A pointless exercise

UK Unemployment rate.

Backing a view with “I don’t know” is foolish. I admit it’s very human and people have always been like that. That’s what Brexit shares with religion.

As i said, schooled in Brussels

Seems @macbonzo , the coach already roped you into the psychology course. What’s next?

MAGIC BOT KUMO PSAR DOUBLE FLIP ? £2500 FOR that

Can’t admit you’re wrong - and you have a large trading account? Dream on, Walter Mitty.

Actually, it makes all those posts really funny now I think back on them.

Very funny indeed.

@Eadwig

Respect the fact your at least not on Crystal meth, hallucinating I’m a horse or some other poster.

That’s a good start anyway

And those old figures INCLUDE the million or so on long-term health benefits, which the new figures don’t.

Hahahaa

A comparison of IP addresses is very easy for the admins.

I assumed you were on crank, though.

I see that above we are in Irish music mode.

Here’s one for the DUP.

IMHO,

SBK

Assumptions again