Menu
Close

Brexit Wars 3

lse:hsba
lse:lloy
lse:barc

You’re plainly right, @J_Westlock.

If anyone trawls through my posts, they’ll see nothing but racist bile being spewed.

So, we have now seen the future.

Trump’s recent tweets rubbishes our PM and tells us who our Ambassador should be (i.e. an RS licker).

Until we put in his favourite poodle Prime Minister, he’ll not speak to us (like a child in a playground). He’d much rather spend his time chatting to mass murderers.

Britain has been playing 3rd fiddle to the USA since WW2. The UK’s subservience used to be couched in the mealy - mouthed term “The Special Relationship”.

But now Trump has said it like it is. From being an equal partner in the world’s greatest trading bloc and political alliance the UK is destined to be another Peuerto Rico.

It is amazing that the Brexiteer fodder cannot see that this moment in history is the final, post Empire humiliation for Britain, which is being sold down the river by those with vested interests in the UK becoming the 51st State of the USA.

Far from being enriched by the new enslavement Britain will be plundered by American Corporations. It will not be allowed to have its own foreign policy and, even more than usual, will just supply soldiers and credence to various American wars.

As we have not seen ANY benefits listed here by Leave supporters for Brexit, I was wondering if any of them would tell us what good things will come our way from getting on our knees and supinely begging Trump for help?

IMHO,

SBK

Did you mean “Remain campaign”? I’m finding it hard to know what you are saying lately. I guess you do too? I’d get yourself checked out as you seem to be losing it.

IMHO,

SBK

Not Remainer’s central premise at all, we are 100% against damaging Britain any further.

The quote above is the mission statement of Brexiteers.

At last the trade unions come out to protect their own and hopefully demand the Labour party do too.

Quite.

The Brextit supporter’s mantra goes like this:

“Britain has been ruined by immigrants, especially Muslims who have swamped our cities”.

“Poles and other Eastern Europeans have come here and stolen our jobs, rip off our benefits system and clog up the doctors’ surgeries”.

“If we weren’t paying billions to Brussels and African countries we could spend the money on our own old and sick folks”.

“Its not safe to go out at night because of all the violent crime which is committed by immigrants and black people”.

Etc.

IMHO,

SBK

Blah blah blah … do you talk to yourself in front of a mirror? … just wondering

I rather think that given 80% of Labour voters and members are for Remain that a change of stance to Refererendum and Remain is necessary to avoid suicide. It is the Tory party that is flirting with self-destruction.

Frog in a tree

Its a shame their leader isn’t. About time he stood aside if he can’t get behind Remain fully.

I agree we are a great country but we (England) do have many many sh*t politicians and we have too many corrupt tabloids. Left us open to be incited and lied to be a group of Right Wing Billionaires who hate the EU, in particular laws restricting them paying tax in our many tax havens.

They did it by using the same old tactics, divide and blame… makes me ashamed dont know about you…

The Labour Party… would have liked Brexit but now think they stand a better chance of gaining popularity by offering “remain” a carrot.
Question is will they just keep it dangling??

Corbyn after his brief flutter has proved to be totally useless in his effort to stay neutral on everything … but who to replace him “Watson”!
seriously he’s another annoying cretin saying whatever it takes.
Best thing they could do I bring back D Miliband … but that will never happen.

Boris may just pull the cat out of the bag yet …

I agree about D

“Sterling has sunk to $1.2463 and €1.1124, its lowest levels since mid-2017. It’s been hit by worries about the threat of a no-deal Brexit under the next prime minister and a deteriorating UK economy.” How on earth can you afford to live in Greece @fynne ? Hmm, I thought Greece, Spain and Italy were on the verge of economic collapse but their currency is clearly doing a lot better than Sterling. Oh well, at least when we Brexit with no deal we have the flourishing “special relationship” with Trump to fall back on for a quick trade deal. Maybe we could make Anne Widdecombe the new Ambassador.

Kier Starmer would be the best. If he was in charge of Labour they’d be 20 points ahead in the polls.

fynne,

What cat?

I was wondering if you could muster all your brain cells together and attempt two coherent sentences answering the questions:

A. Why do you like Trump?

B. Why do you like Johnson?

It would make a change from one line grunts.

IMHO,

SBK

No I just tell the truth to the world, like this (try denying it).

The Brextit supporter’s mantra goes like this:

“Britain has been ruined by immigrants, especially Muslims who have swamped our cities”.

“Poles and other Eastern Europeans have come here and stolen our jobs, rip off our benefits system and clog up the doctors’ surgeries”.

“If we weren’t paying billions to Brussels and African countries we could spend the money on our own old and sick folks”.

“Its not safe to go out at night because of all the violent crime which is committed by immigrants and black people”.

Etc.

IMHO,

SBK

…which nobody said. You should not argue against something that you made up.

Back to topic: all countries, which only offer good education through universities have a serious problem and higher youth unemployment. The UK is one of them. The universities may be excellent, but that doesn’t help those that don’t graduate. The UK now has close to 70% first-years, which may look great but also demonstrates how poor the alternatives are. What does the UK do? It imports skilled craftsmen.

Many german companies that go abroad bring with them their system of dual job education. BMW in the UK is one of them. It’s even more crucial in the USA, because there they simply don’t find the people they need if they don’t train them themselves. Btw, did Trump identify that as one of the reasons for the trade deficit? Of course not.

The german chamber of commerce started more than 40 cooperations with other countries to transfer the model dual system. Portugal for instance now has more than 200 companies that follow the german model. Spain followed 2012 with the first company.

You forgot to add that

“Trump rules OK! UK ambassador to USA thinks he’s above the law and should be fired immediately while letting Trump dictate who our next ambassador should be”

(GreyCarpet’s contribution to the debate)

Way to “take back control”. If the next P.M. fires our U.S. ambassador that will be his premiership done with bar the shouting.

I don’t like trump (as I’ve said before) but I liked Clinton less and it was a binary choice.
He is a break from the same ole same ole and I don’t think that’s a bad thing
I don’t particularly like Boris actually, but I’d choose him over hunt (it’s another binary choice)
Both have promised to deliver Brexit
Boris may also be a break from the traditional “to be expected” and again I don’t think that would be a bad thing.
btw, I couldn’t vote in the American election and I can’t vote for Boris.
It is purely my opinion

… and closes technical colleges.