Menu
Close

Dont Cry For Me Georgia

lse:frr

I’ll say whatever I choose and when I choose pal. If you don’t like it or it offends you then I could care less, that’s what freedom of speech is and that is what living in the West is all about. You should thank your lucky stars you probably never lived or visited some of the places I’ve been to where people don’t have that basic freedom.

Yep, the basic right for everyone is the freedom to post whatever they are thinking based on the most frivolous and specious nonsense passing through their head.
99 posts to go before we get a fact from you. Probably be later today given your posting diarrhoea.

In case anyone doesn’t read the LSE Chris572 uncovered the following;

BP has announced their new country manager for Georgia and she was previously a well Completions’ Engineering Manager… starts her new role next month

‘Completions’ Engineering Manager at BP Ann Davies will take up her duties as the company’s country manager for Georgia from July 2019, BP Azerbaijan told Trend ’

There’s a youtube video of her, what she says around 35 seconds in is very interesting and highly applicable to FRR’s operations

Coincidence?

How do I get the email everyone is talking about please

Coincidences are not facts. 97 to go.

Thenick…
Please tell me you’re not going to count down from 97.
Suggest you put aside your already expressed grievance and move on.
Thanks

Why not? I live in the West and am entitled to free speech. I have expressed an opinion that thefozzer will only produce 1 fact in 100 posts, which I think is incredibly unlikely given the nonsense he has posted since December, so I’m going to keep tally.
Or would you prefer I post like he does? Is this better?..
I had a slice of toast for breakfast, I put butter on one side but only covered 83% of the surface. Having thought about the consequences of this I have decided that FRR will not produce an RNS this week. More breakfast musings tomorrow, with continuing countdown.

Ironic you’re spouting made up statistics and also posting nothing of substance or fact either. Pot, kettle. Good luck trying to find a BB for FRR where only facts are posted, to which you would be able to contribute nothing.

Lol, yep, I’m posting complete and utter nonsense and that’s a fact.
If I can post 20 pieces of nonsense every day i’ll still be nowhere nearer getting my money back from FRR but it’s my inalienable right to do so. Apparently.

At least could you try to make it interesting for us and a bit more mature?
Maybe include some humour?

eg. my neighbour, a gynaecologist, wallpapers his hallway through his letterbox.
See. Much nicer I think…

No.97

I used to be indecisive but now I’m not so sure!!!

All the best.

Fozz, I have ONCE (or maybe twice) said that you seem to have the same attribute one of my teachers said I had, namely verbal diarrhoea BUT and a BIG BUT, you have always taken it gracefully and it was never meant maliciously. I can screen out what I don’t want to read but also would not like to lose the snippets etc you do sometimes come up with like ‘Meet Ann Davies’. I do think you are being very unfairly ATTACKED in an inappropriate way by Thenick… who is not adding anything whatsoever of value to this discussion board.

He may well decide to ATTACK me after this but I will just ignore him.

By the way, what accent do you think Ann Davies has? I’m sure there’s a hint or more of Scottish there.

Cheers Gordon,

Oscar Wilde said there’s only one thing worse than being talked about and that’s not being talked about.

As much as all this serves only to massage my ego, shall we all agree to get back to FRR. I think there’s something big going on in Georgia right now and our efforts are best focused on this until the official word comes from FRR

All the best gentleman.

No.96

Blimey! I asked thenick… not to do a countdown, now you’re doing it!

Ann definitely of Scottish origin but spent time out of the beautiful land (google Torridon)
Can’t identify the other part of her accent yet.
Awra best!

Davies could be a Welsh name?

I would hazard a guess that she’s from Shetland with that Accent. it’s definitely not an Aberdeen accent.

She is Welsh as am I, although I’ve lived in the North East for some years. Definitely Welsh.

Yes , you are right , checked her Linkedn page and she is a Welsh speaker and former captain of a rugby team . She’s one of your own !

T his thread is in the chocolate fire guard league and should be allowed to melt away. Let it die peacefully !
TP

Any thoughts on Gipps51 post on the LSE?

"Pyro/ others, absolutely not a wind up . That would be sick, cruel and an in humane thing to do. I know how much the PIs are suffering, including myself, some with whole futures on the line. If what I have seen was not faked and what I have heard was not bullshit then my only worry is whether we are going to get taken along for the ride by FRR/Zaza.

How many of you are in the Frontera Resources Group ?"

I don’t like to knock positive posters but it seems like a windup to me. Although in this day of social media it’s easy to make contacts with people that 15 years ago would have been out of reach.