Fantastic news regarding the Eureka project Xtract Resources copper-gold small scale mining licence number 22134-HQ-SML , located in the Central part of The Republic of Zambia . Mr.Colin Bird commented , " the results are intriguing on the basis that the occurrence is characteristic of typical copper belt mineralisation whilst the deposit is some considerable distance from the copper belt " .
Highlights of today’s RNS reiterate Mr.Birds thoughts
· First three holes at Eureka Project cut shallow copper-bearing intervals over downhole widths ranging from 52m to 77m with the fourth hole in mineralisation
· Handheld XRF spectrometer indicated potential elevated copper and cobalt values
· Historic and current drilling confirm mineral zone over 240m of strike and to 95m depth, open in several directions and appears to widen at depth
· Initial core logging suggests possible Copperbelt-style deposit setting
· Drilling continuing at Eureka- holes being logged and sampled in preparation for external assay .
Not forgetting also included in today’s RNS was the Matrix Project update which indicated a 7m mineralised interval in hole MX-05A
Whilst near term Q4 2019 alluvial results from sub contractor Sino 2 are due ( probably on 3rd February ) along with updates on the Manica CIL plant being constructed by our fair brides area partner MMP . It’s reassuring to know Xtract Resources , Zambia venture is progressing on a much grander scale than first imagined .