Menu
Close

Everyday

lse:lloy

And the opinion of John Major…btw :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Like that matters …:clown_face:

Errrr!!. A former Tory PM (quite respected) taking the current Tory PM (not respected at all) to court…it sort of matters. I would say it’s never been done before.

Almost like having his own brother walking out because he couldn’t stand what Bojo wanted to do to the country.

And kicking out 21 Tory MP’s…some of them highly respected. Reducing his ‘Majority’ to minus numbers.

‘Perhaps’ a sign the Conservative party is tearing itself apart to become the Brexit party.

Anyone see Thornberry on QT ? Comedy gold

EMILY THORNBERRY was left speechless when savaged by host Fiona Bruce on BBC Question Time on Thursday night over the Labour Party’s Brexit policy as the Shadow Foreign Secretary was forced to admit she would continue to campaign for Remain AFTER getting a Brexit deal.
Ms Bruce quizzed the Labour Party MP on how they would handle Brexit negotiations if they came into power and accused her of continuing to campaign to stay in the EU. The Shadow Foreign Secretary was branded “ridiculous” by Ian Dale and the Brexit Party’s Richard Tice for pushing to Remain in the EU despite also trying to get a deal. Ms Thornberry had previously revealed she will not allow the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson to call an election because opposition parties “don’t trust him.
Ms Bruce said: “If you were to win a general election which is the point you’re getting to, you would go back to Europe, try and get a better deal, have a referendum where Remain is an option, would you then be campaigning against your own deal?

“To Remain? Against your own deal you probably would have negotiated or would you be actually saying don’t support our deal?

Didn’t watch it but a classic example of a Labour Party that hasn’t got any firm policy on anything.
Their attitude has always been let’s get into power and then make these decisions.
Unfortunately I think they realise Corbyn could lose !

John Major …
Black Wednesday occurred in the United Kingdom on 16 September 1992, when John Major’s Conservative government was forced to withdraw the pound sterling from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM) after it was unable to keep the pound above its agreed lower limit in the ERM.
… Respected euro fanatic possibly

Kick out rebel mp’s who voted to try and bring down their own party … totally agree with
It will unify the parties position on Brexit so that after an election it won’t happen again.
The same tensions are simmering in labour and I have no doubt will be equally as brutal and divisive when that time comes.

Gina Millar will no doubt be able to try to prosecute Boris when he defies parliament
Should make her popular, well by some anyway

:jack_o_lantern:

It’s ‘almost’ as if they don’t trust the Prime Minister of the UK (in name only…‘perhaps’) to obey the law!! Is this all a very long drawn out Monty Python sketch?

Why are Brexiters so desperate to LEAVE this year ?
Tories Lobbied EU to not name Tax havens
Tories Pulled a vote of tax havens transparency
Banks (belize) found £mills for Brexit party
Moggy (Cayman) desperate to get out quick
Many Brexit / Tory Funders & media owners have noses in the offshore trough…

The Brexit party brigade are just noisy bigots and in election ppl will NOT vote for the guy who stands in Wetherspoons swearing and spitting…

Brain dead types like Carpet and fynne still backing the compulsive liar and hypocrite Johnson I see. Amazing.

This though is the glorious truth about the ignorant Eton yobs Johnson and Mogg:

Fantastic.

IMHO,

SBK

Err think it’s been long enough don’t you …

Should have left in March … :jack_o_lantern:

but "rather die in a ditch "

missed the point as usual. because it’s obvious you’ve been conned and dont want to admit.

No I get your point … you have been putting it across daily for the last (two years :flushed:)
These people already exist and others like them will exist in the future (leave or remain)
nothing will change …

I think that it would only be fair to those Leave voters of June 2016 who are now dead should be allowed to vote in the forthcoming critical General Election. I mean, their number is now approaching 2 Million.

Of course they will have difficulty in turning up at the polling boots or even sending in their postal votes. Perhaps the solution would be for the Electoral Commission to employ a large number of Mediums to communicate with the other side? I would expect that few of them will have changed their minds but if they are looking down from above at the state of the country right now some of them just might have.

IMHO,

SBK

For goodness sake man, don’t give them ideas!! They’ll take you seriously :wink:

Me! … take buns seriously … :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:jack_o_lantern:

You swallowed the delusion about Brexit hook, line & sinker…so it’s fair to assume you would clutch at any straw to keep the illusion going.

I try again you obviously dont get the Point.

• Rich PPL hate the EU because it wants to stop them paying tax in little offshore Island.
  • They paid millions to Farage and Tories to get us out of the EU
  • They persuaded mills of muppets by telling lies about Migrants and the EU.
  • Its all falling apart
  • IF They dont to LEAVE before JAN or all that money if wasted
    SO
    rather die in a ditch, split the Tories, pick up rifle than have a delay…

Any delay mean Brexit dead they have to tell us where they hidden all the Tax millions anyway…

… and you don’t think there are rich people in the EU with off shore bank accounts… Switzerland? Monaco? … Italy? The Pope even

And remain is supported by? … just doing the right thing of course :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The rapid influx of economic migrants is/was a problem … average people see it in their day to day lives. In schools, hospitals… at work … you don’t need to be told … you can see it with your own eyes.

I doubt they care about the donations… probably tax deductible anyway … more like we wasted two years under may government and enough delays !

I don’t expect you to agree, but it is an opposite view. IMO

first WHATABOUT rich taxdodgers everywhere but UK has more hidden tax Havens than anywhere else I the world… exceptions prove rules… surprised you didn’t say Branson

And remain is supported by? … just doing the right thing of course

another WHATABOUT and you dont want me to post LEAVE posters again do you??

The rapid influx of economic migrants is/was a problem … average people see it in their day to day lives. In schools, hospitals… at work … you don’t need to be told … you can see it with your own eyes.

rubbish many many voted for the fraud who never met a migrant all they seen was LEAVE posters and Headlines.
LEAVE campagn focus 350Mill , Turkey, Migrants

I doubt they care about the donations… probably tax deductible anyway … more like we wasted two years under may government and enough delays !

They care about Donations but mainly about having to fill in forms with detail’s of all the companies registered in Cayman etc and all the other accounts hidden so these patriots can avoid paying tax in the UK