Menu
Close

Everyday

lse:lloy

Yes exactly @Eadwig
The sooner football authorities adopt clear rules on this, the better. Uefa’s 3-steps are a good start but short of the full answer.

“The lorry driver, a 25-year-old man from Northern Ireland, has been arrested on suspicion of murder.”

People vs the establishment gets another boost today from the biased BBC …roll on the GE so we can dump the remoaners from Parliament and install a working mans majority.

The BBC has apologised after Andrew Marr accused Priti Patel of laughing during an interview about Brexit.
While discussing the subject with the home secretary on his Sunday morning politics show on 13 October, Marr said: “I can’t see why you’re laughing.”
Patel appeared to ignore his comment and continued with her answer.
The corporation received 222 complaints and now accepts Patel was not “smiling” but displaying her “natural expression”.
During the interview, Marr read out a list of industry bodies who had expressed concern about the impact Brexit would have on their businesses.

I saw it, it was not laughing but was definitely smirking. Is that her normal look?

Amid all the commotion in the Commons comes anther poll showing a 10% lead in favour of Remain when asked “if there were a second referendum on British membership of the European Union, how would you vote?”

http://www.deltapoll.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Deltapoll191021vi_pdf.pdf

Interestingly the responses broken down by age. In keeping with the backward looking nature of Brexit there was a strong bias to Remain among younger people and a trend to Leave among older people.

Frog in a tree

They obviously haven’t been on the M25 at rush hour!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Trump’s revenge…perhaps!?

Only Brexiteers need apply…Brexiteers with deep pockets!

They no doubt will. Most papers run at a loss, which has always made me suspicious of the people who run them as they don’t otherwise appear to be the greatest supporters of a free and democratic press.

Nobody bothered to thank President Trump for once again making the world a safer place ??

Did he put his life at risk?

Frog

What!!!..has he resigned? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And where are your thanks Threadbare?

There are some real sicko’s out there.

You certainly didn’t. Fact is the idiot is over-playing it in his desperation to cling to power and using language that simply makes more enemies and ensures that ISIS will survive.

Also, it could have happened a month ago if he hadn’t green-lit the Turkish invasion.

So thanks to the Kurds for doing the right thing.

No doubt @GreyCarpet thinks we should have all commented on this before and I’m sure he would have condemned this loudly if his account wasn’t so ‘restricted’.

Truth is it is the first I have heard. Surely whoever started this is guilty of conspiracy to murder and can be tracked down and brought to book - assuming it isn’t @GreyCarpet’s mates in Moscow, that is.

Just couldn’t bring yourself to say a simple thanks Eadwig , rather than voting up comments wishing the most venerable members of the U.K. dead for voting Leave, why not thank the president for such a courageous act ?

Why would i thank him?

Do you think he has done anything that doesn’t help his own agenda as he sees it?

Courageous would be telling Russia to back off.

@GreyCarpet. Hypocrite

Donald Trump,1:12 AM - Oct 23, 2012 “Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden”

Donald Trump, 9:21 PM - Oct 22, 2012 “Why don’t we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don’t seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.”

When was the last time Hair Trump did anything ‘courageous’!!!..I suppose you would also say he showed courage by betraying the Kurds. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The courage was shown by the soldiers (from multiple forces) who put their lives on the line to ‘catch’ the ISIL figurehead.

The “Courageous” Groper obtained serial exemptions to avoid the draft when he was a young man. I guess he was not so courageous after all?

Frog in a tree