Menu
Close

Filter Q

lse:hur

does anyone know where the old FILTER button is on this new site :exploding_head:

There isn’t one, muting users is not an option on the forum software iii use. (Discourse)

I agree. ‘MUTE THE TRUTH’

Nelly

Bottom right hand corner - click on … then the Flag symbol and choose whatever you think is relevant - frankly all three!

If you have an account with II for the love of all that’s holy please call them and tell them our board is being spammed by an idiot and can they block him without deleting our threads please. I’ve tried email, flagging etc. but to no avail as only a research holder here, hold my shares with another platform.

last week Albi said buy HUR 64.7 and WTI crude looked great an 59 bucks. “Smart man”

@Albi1

Why dont you open an account? Instead of freeloading the forum and demanding all others do the work for you.

Shocking

I did not say BUY Hurricane at 64.7. I said I had bought in at 46p and would derisk a tiny percent of my portfolio at 57p to diversify having been ALL IN on Hurricane. That was and has always been my strategy as other posters on here will be aware.

Please do not misquote me.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Armageddon has to lie to hide their insecurity. They’re just rattled because they’ve been found out, and not having the desired effect.

Catch them off-script and they haven’t a clue how to reply. Play trolls at their own game.

P.S. LAST-CALL/COBO/Armageddon; it doesn’t matter what you change your username to, the interest in the topics you start have been zero, FACT! Hence why you spam other topics. The psychology points to Daddy/Mommy issues.

Hello Albi 1,

It’s disappointing to see this board being destroyed by trolls or whatever they are called.

It’s also sad that every time a post from a responsible investor in Hurricane is ridiculed and rubbished by our serial troll. I’ve always welcomed intelligent dialogue between investors with differing opinions. This is simply because the attitude of long term investors towards Hurricane invariably differs from those with a short term view on Hurricane.

From the amount of posts from Arm and the long time span from start to finish it’s clear there must be more than one person making these posts. Or perhaps it’s one person posting with the stamina of a marathon athlete.

I recall several years ago on II a similar thing happened on the Tullow board and despite lots of protests to the moderators nothing happened. However, there was an ignore facility whereby the de-rampers posts were prevented from being viewed by any poster who wished to take that course of action. I can’t understand why there is not the same facility on this new board.

Let’s hope sanity prevails very soon and the de-rampers will disappear as quickly as they arrived on the scene.

Carliol

And he, she or it only joined ii on May 15th, presumably to cause trouble.

Hello Albi 1,

It’s disappointing to see this board being destroyed by trolls or whatever they are called.

It’s also sad that every time a post from a responsible investor in Hurricane is ridiculed and rubbished by our serial troll. I’ve always welcomed intelligent dialogue between investors with differing opinions. This is simply because the attitude of long term investors towards Hurricane invariably differs from those with a short term view on Hurricane.

From the amount of posts from Arm and the long time span from start to finish it’s clear there must be more than one person making these posts. Or perhaps it’s one person posting with the stamina of a marathon athlete.

I recall several years ago on II a similar thing happened on the Tullow board and despite lots of protests to the moderators nothing happened. However, there was an ignore facility whereby the de-rampers posts were prevented from being viewed by any poster who wished to take that course of action. I can’t understand why there is not the same facility on this new board.

Let’s hope sanity prevails very soon and the de-rampers will disappear as quickly as they arrived on the scene.

Carliol

Armageddon is simply an abusive nuisance. Twice banned as Last-Call and COBO for similar behaviour. He even flaunts it that he is the returned Last-Call but the moderators do nothing.

You can’t have any reasonable discussion when he spams the board the way he does. Spoils it for everyone else.

Frog