Menu
Close

FSHG - email

lse:frr

Thanks for the update and all your efforts.

My one point would be while reasonable to assume communication from the company is clearly and reasonably lacking during “this process” they CAN communicate that fact “sorry we can’t talky while” type response but yet NOTHING sorry poor form and concerning.

Thanks guys for the update this morning and keep carrying on with all the good hard work that all yous guys do cheers toatie.

Thanks for todays FSHG update during these pretty frustrating times. Keep up the good work on all our behalves and thanks for all your efforts to date. :clap:

eyeson

I have received nothing and I cannot find an update on the TT FSHG site

Neither can /have I

JT I have now posted this mornings FSHG General Update on the TapaTalk site!

Eyeson
Is it in order for me to ask for it to be shared on here or is it private?

I tried to give you a gold award but it wanted 10 dollars for it. You’ll get a beer at the doo.

I’d like to add my thanks to Devex, Mole, Tot, Regdik and brgmg69 for the efforts they are making on behalf of all shareholders, it’s much appreciated.

I would like to thank the FSHG guys for the effort that they have put in on behalf of bonafide ‘registered’ shareholders

Thanks guys

T … if you are a bonafide ‘registered’ shareholder with FSHG you should have received the update via your FSHG registered email.

eyeson

How much of this behaviour are you going to put up with from the Directors?A total lack of any standards of corporate governance by their failure to contact shareholders.Lets face it this company is presently unfit to relist on the notice board of a phone box in Soho!Get real,cut the fantasy.
Are you in FSHG just a pack of elderly wet behind the ears lapdogs or are you going to act?From what I read on boards particularly on lse many people have in my opinion foolishly put life changing amounts of money into this dire company.It is a serious situation for these people,they need to know even if it is bad news.
You need to act now.Get in touch with Steve C Nicandros,who is the non exec director responsible for Governance if needs be via that clown at Yellow Jersey who claims to represent this company and demand an update on the company.YOUR COMPANY;if he fails to answer advise that you will track him down by contacting officials in every organisations he has worked at,local newspapers,Houston Police,the SFO in UK with a covering note that you are individuals who have invested tens of millions of $s in a company headed by him,cannot contact him and fear your investment is gone.
I fear all is lost but at least have some fight!

TX2 PISS OF AND ANNOY SOME OTHER BOARD YOU TROLL MOST OF THE LTH ARE HAPPY WITH THE WAY THE CO IS BEING RUN IN THIS SITUATION WITH HOPE.we dont need trolls like you telling us what to do.

I didn’t and I’ve checked my junk folder too.

Could be teething troubles with the set up of the new MailChimp account. This from the update mail:

“Hence we have now set up a MailChimp account, but take the view that we will only use it when we have something tangible to communicate. (This is also the first time we have used it for verified members – so fingers crossed that it works. ).”

eyeson

Jaytee

We sent a follow up email to your icloud address last night at 17.22. if you didn’t receive it can you email us back at our gmail address. We seemed to have some problems with a number of icloud addresses in the transfer to MailChimp for some reason.

Hi devex.

Don’t use my icloud address, use my normal email address. If you don’t have it what is the gmail address ?

Jumping in…there you go JT
fronterashareholdergroup@gmail.com

Thanks Eyes/Devex