Menu
Close

Good Luck, HTL

lse:hur

Hi HTL, I just wanted to wish you luck at your appointment tomorrow. Let’s hope you hear something to give your spirits a boost, and a sense of direction. And if the HUR share price gets a boost too, that would be good.

Take care
aquarian

Hi aquarian,

Thank you for your kind message. I hope you are coping well with your own personal ordeal that you are currently enduring.

Yes, it would be nice to see this sp head back in the right direction. All the company fundamentals are good, and if our American friend stops messing about with oil fundamentals, we might begin to see some stability in the oil price, which is definitely having an effect.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

All the best.

HTL

Hi Everyone,

Having mentioned oil fundamentals earlier, here is a piece posted by “wellwell” on the LSE board earlier. Many thanks to him.

Lets hope it has the desired effect.

All the best.

HTL

"ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia is discussing a proposal that could see OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers cut output by up to 1 million barrels per day, two sources told Reuters on Sunday, as the world’s top oil exporter grapples with a drop in crude prices.

The sources said any such deal would depend on factors including the level of Iranian exports after the United States imposed sanctions on Tehran but granted Iran’s top oil buyers waivers to continue buying oil.

Riyadh was surprised by the waivers granted to customers such as China and India, a move which hit oil prices, at least three industry and OPEC sources told Reuters.

Now Saudi Arabia wants to act to prevent a further slide in prices which fell below $70 a barrel on Friday, and is leading discussions on cutting oil output next year, the sources said.

Under a deal set to expire at the end of the year, OPEC and non-OPEC producers agreed to curb output by around 1.8 million bpd.

But producers ended up cutting more - partly due to unexpected outages in Venezuela, Libya and Angola - and so agreed in June to limit cuts to the agreed level, meaning restoring about 1 million bpd in output.

OPEC and its allies will meet in Vienna on Dec. 6-7 to decide on output policy for 2019."

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to “Biffadog” for the following, posted on the LSE board.

All the best.

HTL

[http://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/11/saudi-arabia-in-talks-to-cut-oil-output-after-us-waivers-hit-prices.html)

Hi HTL,

Been thinking about you and your family this weekend, just want to wish you all the very best for your oncology meeting tomorrow. Just as the AM is progressing to her goal, onwards to WoS, so my husband and I wish you progress to your own personal goal of treatment and success

All good wishes,

Millais

Hi Millais,

Very many thanks to you and your husband for you extremely kind message. It is very much appreciated.

Take care.

All the best.

HTL

Hello H t L,

Best wishes for tomorrow. I’m sure everything will go well for you. Your forthright optimism and having faith in the medical profession will see you through. Medical science has improved out of all recognition in recent years.

Carliol

Hi carliol,

Thank you so much for your very welcome message.

Take care.

All the best.

HTL

HtL

I hope everything went well for you :heart:

Hi ash,

Thank you so much for asking. The good news is that I am about to start chemotherapy in approximately two weeks. The bad news is that the voice loss I mentioned before, looks like it could be permanent damage from the tumour, which is high up on my left lung. Not sure if Mrs HTL is as unhappy about that as me, lol.

All the best.

HTL

Great that you are getting on with the chemo fairly soon.
Fingers crossed!

Hi HTL,

Good luck with the chemo, do hope you get your voice back soon. Good to read your posting about Malcy’s blog today,

All the best,

Millais

Hi Millais,

Many thanks for that. I hope everything is good with you.

All the best.

HTL

Yes, all fine here thanks HTL, just wish the market would pick up ! I am also invested in Sirius Minerals PLC, and wish the sp reflected the potential. Both Sirius and Hurricane have first rate CEOs and strong teams around them. Both have clear goals and know how they want to achieve them. Let’s hope the pre Christmas bounce gets underway :grinning:

Onwards and northwards for the AM soon :crossed_fingers:

Very best wishes,

Millais

Well done, HTL! In two weeks the fight will truely begin. It’s a shame about your voice, but you might get a better verdict and prognosis with that a few months after the chemo is finished. Chemo isn’t easy, but it has come on in leaps and bounds these days, much more targeted and strategically prescribed.
Wishing you huge good luck, take care, keep in touch
aquarian

Hi aquarian.

Thank you so much for your caring and informative post. I am truly overwhelmed by the messages of goodwill that I have received since this episode began.

I hope that everything is all right with you, and that you are bearing up on what must be a truly traumatic time for you and your family.

Take care.

All the best.

HTL

Thanks, HTL. Yes, I have to admit life is hard going at the moment, especially so soon after my daughter’s cancer battle. My husband has Alzheimer’s as well as Mesothelioma, which makes everything doubly difficult. But, as you are finding, when we are faced with these challenges, when everything is weighed up and chewed over, the only viable choice is to carry on and give it our all, no matter how hard that route is.
It seems a cruel blow for you, having struggled with COPD all these years, but with the cheerful and determined spirit that you have, I know you’ll give it your best. Families can be a great strength at times like these, and I wish you all well.

Hello H t L,

I’ve been away for a week and I was thinking of you having your appointment last Monday.

I’m sure you’ll be facing the coming treatment courageously and with optimism. It’s incredible how medical science has improved in recent years and how our NHS can give successful treatment and medication that was thought impossible only a few years ago.

Everyone on this board will be wishing you well and I’m sure your family and friends will provide the support and encouragement necessary to see you through to recovery.

I wish you well,

Carliol

Hi carliol,

I hope you have had an enjoyable break, and not looked at the sp too often, lol.

Thank you for your kind post and good wishes. I am due to start chemo next Friday.

Have a great weekend.

All the best.

HTL

Good luck tomorrow with your first chemo, HTL. This thread is becoming the story of your personal journey………with a happy ending I very much hope! I hope your wife and family take good care of themselves too, as they will become very much needed in full strength, as they take care of you to see you through the treatment. I look forward to your continuing commentary here, and the news next Spring that the chemo has done it’s job.

Best Wishes
aquarian