Menu
Close

Hurricane's Future Prospects?

lse:hur

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am no good at predicting what happens next! That is why I don’t trade! For if I do it will be an absolute disaster. Better stick to what I know (better the devil one knows). Selling what I already hold to buy them back cheaper later is all I could do!

I’ve missed you, cupcake.

How was the party, or one of the other users attending that? :kissing_closed_eyes:

Lawson 75,
The way I see it there will be little increase in the price of the SP, until the company sees cash rolling in from the SALE of the oil they are producing!
Assuming these transactions take place then the SP will rise.

Yes, you were wrong! Expected that WTI might fall to 50 within 24-36 hours yesterday morning! Guess what: It has jumped this morning, and it is trading at 52.70 as I type:

And that is because of reports of attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman.
Crew members were evacuated from the ships which were near the Strait of Hormuz, a major strategic waterway through which a fifth of global oil consumption passes from Middle East producers.

You see, one could never predict what happens next!

If someone comes on a board and just tries to rubbish the company he has an agenda … I don’t like that either.
What Armageddon said was (not that I read them all) that there would be a retrace in the price.
I believe he was right? He looks at volume, buys, sells and doesn’t care about the company.
I know it’s not what you guys want to hear but why flag his posts … just don’t engage him in conversation?

Fynne

Unfortunately he would have carried on posting, and in fact did carry on posting endlessly regardless.

His often very interesting and relevant points got lost in the multitude. Maybe he’ll learn to appreciate paragraphs in future.