Menu
Close

LLOYDS is going to FLY

lse:lloy

Not everyone who invests direct on the stock market are day trader’s .

Don’t get me wrong if I see opportunities to trade I will

I say most Pension Funds look at fundamentals and future dividend returns

Lloyds ticks most boxes when we talk about future prospects with higher yield payment to shareholders going forward

PPI has been a heavy weight holding lloy dividends down over 8 years now

But the pain is coming to an end soon

Regardless , PPI is not the problem fella, I know that is not what you want to hear , but your not the only one that knows it’s coming to an end.

Ps …The BUY and make a wish option you chose was not the right one, and to try and convince the BB that the Divi’s are worth the drop is disingenuous to say the least.
Goodluck with your investment.

£20 Billion and counting says it does Broadmoor, sadly it’s cost lloy shareholders a packet in Dividends

Anyway we all here for different reasons it makes the world go around :slight_smile:

Personally I rasing a glass or two come August

Regardless , did you manage to pick up an evening standard ? See the article on shorting Lloyds as the safest bet ?

No, I am away mate, wouldn’t be surprised to be honest in 2009 we was 58p

Ten years later we still 58p we a very popular share to trade IMHO she is safe as houses stock really

Hopefully we see 90p again over the next 10 years hey

So for you its like a piggy bank ? Tens years later its worth the same as you put in ? Explains alot i guess, For some of us we like to work our cash and make a few quid. That means following the trend.
Good Luck

Hi regardless

"Not everyone who invests direct on the stock market are day trader’s "

Indeed so, true, the number of short term traders would be way lower than investors.
Trading is far more difficult. Not that investment is easy, far from it.

“I say most Pension Funds look at fundamentals and future dividend returns”

I say most pension fund managers cannot even beat the index.

-An ongoing study by The Pensions Institute, based at Cass Business School in London, has concluded that the vast majority of UK fund managers are “genuinely unskilled”, and that even those very few managers who do beat the market consistently “extract the whole of this superior performance for themselves via their fees, leaving nothing for investors”.-

“Lloyds ticks most boxes when we talk about future prospects with higher yield payment to shareholders going forward”

Plenty of other companies with equal and greater dividend yields, also with far better track records.

Traditional banking has changed.
Now 75 challenger banks in the UK, smaller and more nimble than LLOY.
Rapid rise in Fintech.

Plenty of headwinds for the old school.

GL with your investment.

soi

Yeap definitely plenty more fish in the sea other than Lloyds I agree, but not many come more stable than Lloyds at 58p to be honest even though down on my original buy I feel content and happy to add when opportunity comes my way

As said no trading short term I want my wages here

LLOY got a nose bleed past 58 and then fell nearly 1 %.

The only truth is the tape.

soi

Finally hopefully we see 60p next week?

60p plus is my exit point
good if it comes next week
on your own after that @regardless

Better to fight alone :-

regardless,

Are you STILL on here banging the drum for LBG??? You lot have been saying £1 by Christmas for YEARS, a decade even.

Is it beer or champagne for you tomorrow Regardless?

Frog

Still waiting for my pound , hence still banging the Black Horse Drum

Patience is the key to success on the stock market and I have bundles off

I HAD A DREAM :slight_smile:

Hey Frog Man if dividend above 2p … Champagne for me and Buster in May :slight_smile:

Hi regardless

I would be surprised if the divi is not above 2p.

I would guess at between 2.25 to 2.35

ATB

soi

60p today

Pleaseeeeeeeee

Opened at 59p

Frog

Starting to move now 59.99p as I speak. I guess on forward statement & potential.