Menu
Close

Online ordering

lse:nxt

Its a wonder that this company sell anything. I have been 10 minutes trying to order 5 t shirts, hopeless either address not correct (been here for 24 years) or postcode incorrect etc etc etc. I have given up, stick with M & S!

"hopeless either address not correct (been here for 24 years) or postcode incorrect etc etc etc. "

Interesting, it reinforces my decision to sell - are others having the same problems online with Next?
Wolfson is good at writing clear annual reports, perhaps he should spend more time with his web developers and try ordering stuff himself to see what’s wrong with the processes.

Games

Thanks for the reply.

Never had an issue with online ordering myself. Perhaps your IT skills aren’t up to much?

How dare you presume re IT skills. I am nearly 78 years old and worked for the NHS for approx 40 years, 30 years of which were spent ordering items at the best price possible. prices, we dealt in millions and a piddling little order from next was impossible to place As I said I immediately ordered from M&S no problem.