Aye, by my children and their children’s children’s children’s children William, och aye!!
I can’t be the only one really feeling bad for JoeBass right now?
I give up Ash … what do I know? Really don’t want to get hopes again etc. etc.
If you look on windy.com now, the weather did infact go so I’m guessing it is solely due to that, no need to worry people
Yes, just the weather imo. They spotted a potential window and set off but en route the weather forecast changed and they aborted. Just going on the general weather forecast, the last two weeks of March are looking a lot more settled. So I would expect a hook up by end of March, and first oil by end of April, I think the spud of the Lincoln well and first oil could happen in the same week. So four weeks to wait, try and stay calm.
Good Morning Everyone,
Just noticed that the Grampian Sovereign is en route for the Aoka Mizu on a heading of 244’ moving at 10 80 knots. She is now about 2 miles from the A M.
I wonder why she has travelled from Aberdeen to the A M? Also, I wonder when the next trip for the A M to Lancaster will take place?
I was expecting an RNS yesterday morning providing a reason for the aborted trip trip to Lancaster. But clearly the expected RNS was not issued. Having , once again, read the last Ops Update issued on 4th Feb 2019, it clearly states that:-
““A further announcement will be issued once hook-up has been successfully completed.””
Perhaps you should sell, here’s something you can do with your monies.
Johnnie, I don’t know his true circumstance, so I am not yet endorsing your riposte. But do i love it? Sure to goodness do!! Notwithstanding the awaited Lawsuit to which I shall plead "…fair original comment, truth, privilege, plus whatever else my responding Attorneys can think up in rebuttal, I caution that dere is no blood in that dere stone. But comments hereon about the need for an explanatory RNS from HUR are well taken. Dr T needs to be careful of - and to guard against the loss of - all that reputational goodwill which his perceived straight dealing has earned, thus far. My opinion. PDYOR. Kr,A. - LLV
Maybe the AM should have hidden in the north of Scotland. The weather on Sunday/Monday looks great.
"…There are a few small hotels I might recommend but Booking.com is pretty accurate in that regard - and s_ays it all._ It’s an interesting mix down here, true Kentish souls, many retired and working Londoners, a few artists and writers, a lot of musicians and a good mix of comedians intended or otherwise! "
Thanks, Albi. May just take you up on this in due course, d.v. i have many fond memories of Elmers End, Bromley and its surrounds. Very many years ago, I had a Client there. Would be dropped off at Charing X from my Office not far away and would be picked up a few minutes later at Bromley RS to attend a Conference meeting. Tele-Video Conferencings were not yet ‘invented’. Work that SIPP to max benefit.
Pick up from CX same day later, to be home in good time for family Dinner. Good Days, then.
HUR had better make them return. OR Else … Ash’ll git 'em!! Bought some more sub44p. Kr,A. - LLV
Regarding an RNS it’s a difficult one, it looks like they tried… the weather report changed… they turned back. An RNS regarding the weather seems a little over reporting, however I understand that we like to be informed. If there truly were an issue they are obliged to tell us so therefore I think this is either
- a: weather related
- b: an potential extension of the rope saga which may come under the umbrella of the last RNS.
I like to think it was weather.
Regarding my flippant remarks to another poster, I wasn’t in a good mood and he/she turns up occasionally and posts like a mood vampire. I stand by it I’m afraid, if you’re not happy with HUR then get out! (Christ I’m a hard task master.)
I feel for him, Dr T is where the metaphorical buck stops but it really is Bluewater’s ball at the moment.
Anyway, some nice cider in the fridge and roll on five o clock, good weekend all. (mood vampires included)
Especially if they are behaving themselves prior to leaving AIM and joining the big
My first Post so be kind! I have been watching and reading for months and am a complete Novice when it comes to investing in Shares. After a lot ot research on the internet and reading Forums like this one it would appear that Hurricane Energy is a sound outfit to take a risk with.
I’ve taken the plunge and used my savings to buy the max allowed Shares in an ISA. I know it is a risk but in my savings account I was making very little.
Fingers and toes crossed.
Welcome aboard. You have joined at a very opportune time, imo. Many exciting events due to take place in the near future, with very much expected rises in sp should all go to plan.
Let’s hope this works out for you and all of us.
All the best.
Thanks for the welcome HTL.
I hope I’m not going to be the Jonah. I bought last week at just over 46p as Aoka Mizu sailed. Then shortly after she turned back the price dropped. So not a good start for me.
As you say, hopefully the weather will settle long enough for us to get a successful hook up.
I’ve been coming to Shetland for over 22 years and there is a saying here. “If you don’t like the weather wait 5 mins” This last week we have had sunshine, rain, sleet and strong winds.
Beautiful weather here on Tyneside, no idea what all the fuss is about elsewhere
Good Morning Everyone,
I suppose it’s just a waiting game. Over the next few months there should be plenty of news to keep this board fully occupied.
It’s encouraging to see the price of Brent Crude rising. In Oct 2018 the Brent Crude nearly hit $90.00 a barrel. On 2nd October 2018 the year high share price of Hurricane was 60.75p.
I don’t think this is a coincidence.
The only other event in impact the share price was the sail away of the Aoka Mizu which happened around the same time as the high of $60.75.
It makes me wonder what the share price will be when first oil from Lancaster is achieved.
I have mentioned this before, but note that the price of oil is in dollars but the SP is in pounds, so if the pound falls on Brexit, the SP should rise by an equivalent amount (and vice versa of
HUR up 5% today.
Something we don’t know?
Probably what we do know. Weather looking better from end of this week into the next two weeks. The rig should be moving on site within the next 10 days. Edison report pointing out that GWA licence could prove to be a massive field after the three well campaign ends. Share price entry at around 43p to 47p should prove to be good value. Should be an exciting April for HUR and its share price.