Menu
Close

St ANDREWS DAY

lse:prsm

I think it’s just typical of the fickle UK market, if this was listed in the US it would be worth a lot more, market cap today is 745m, it’s nearest competitor is UI Path (I reference Gartner), which in it’s last fund raise made it worth 7bn

PRSM should look to move to the US market, they are also going to need to raise more cash for a few more years, just like all the other growing tech companies. But like you mentioned that’s probably why… no one wants to buy it as another cash + placing price isn’t too far away.

I don’t currently hold due to my worry against Brexit coming in October is going to drag the whole market down.

Good idea Eadwig.
Which broker do you use , guess if you are in and out like this keeping fees down a good practice .
Aim seems to be all about placings , i try to top up at same price or a little under the price when it comes ( which you quite often can do )

PRSM…
XXXX
Topped up today @ 892p
And again today Tuesday @ 862p

PRSM…
XXXX
Big gain 30% on RNs Thursday 21st… hit 1359p next day before falling back to close @ 1204p

PRSM…
XXXX
Took a slice today on big 22% daily rise @ 1520p

PRSM…
XXXX
Took another slice same amount @ 1800p

PRSM…
XXXX
Took another slice @ 1864 same amount … funded a top up buy in mcro which fell 25% yesterday / early today .

Whats so good about Micro, was tempted, but couldn’t see the business case.

New poster Feb 5th…ownyourself100
Just a whim ownyourself.
But not a bad switch so far.