Nice price stabilization recently together with new large buys!
Looks like someone is keen to establish a decent 3-month average. Always good to have that in the backhand for future financial negotiations :))
- next bullish signal comes if 9.30p is climbed (mid price)
- the current rebound could go as high as 9.95 where the price will likely bounce
- IF indeed the 9.98 barrier is climbed, then new long term buy signal with a first target of 11.70p
- the current consolidation looks similar to the PI sharehype/crash in March, so that ARS could see a few weeks wobble within 7.80 - 9.50 i.o. to stabilize
- IMHO it remains safe to hold as long as 7.70-8.30 is maintained