Menu
Close

todays movements

lse:afc

are fcking criminal and the people responsible should be hung.

Over the past week its been rife on

RWS

Hotel Chocolat

Versarien

Boohoo

and now AFC as well…

…major regulatory investigation called for on all of them…and charges will be required to follow…this has now become a widespread serious problem.

The authorities have benn warned about this years ago, and with derivatives as well.

SAGE

http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail?type=chart&display=chart&code=cotn%3AAFC.L&it=le&timeframe=6d15&index=&versus=&linetype=line&Go=Plot+&overlay=&overlay2=&overlay3=&overlay4=&indicator=&indicator2=&indicator3=&indicator4=&chartwidth=500&buylines=on&triggers=on

the prior…

Although the graph doesnt show it, it did actually hit a low of 10p on 28th…

…it hit my stop loss !!! …so i am out ! (but not by choice)

SAGE

I can see TP put a big sell on this now.

Hmm. Wondered why YOU popped up (not you Sage!). Should’ve logged in first. Ahhh, that’s better.
TP

It seems like every day we read more and more about innovations regards the improvements in battery technology in both efficiency and cost, leading to my biggest worry regarding AFC.

The longer the AFC Fuel Cell takes to come to market the more likely is that there will be so many competitor products vying for customers that either AFC will find they are noncompetitive or/and that they will have to price their fuel cells so low that the profit margin narrows to ridiculous levels (we have not reached that stage yet, but who knows how long the prevarication will continue).

A few years ago, there was little in the way of AFC’s target market, whereas if you Google fuel cells now, up comes dozens of companies, many having products already in the AFC’s target market.

A few years ago I think many of us looked at the AFC Fuel Cell as a leader in it’s field, well ahead of the race (again regarding it’s target market), now it is beginning to look more and more that AFC will be left behind, nearer the starting gate than the finishing post.

That’s why i do not think a stop loss is such a good idea on AIM sage.

AFC…
XXXXX
Alkaline fuel cell technology.
Surprised i can not find a post when i bought this one 12 June 18 @ 9p ( D ) .
Topped up at 8.2p today almost one month later . ( D would not accept a limit of 8.4 but did for 8.2p better for me on this occasion )
Have now found a post from October 2017 when it was down a this price, then increased 70% soon after .
That was lucky up 38% on today’s news.
Was not sure what to make of your like ffsafccomeon, do i read you bearish on this one ?

AFC…
XXXX
Topped up @ 7.8p ( D ) rushed choice as up in Gainsborough and looking after the Grandbabys .
Its dropped beneath the lower Bollinger Band.
Interesting to see how this pens out lol

AFC…
XXXXX
That did not pen out so well 15 days ago … Its well below lower BB now maybe breaking through it on lower one is a bad sign .
Topped up again @ 7.14 ( luckily platform would not take 7.15 lol )
No history for over an hour on EQ… over on LSE mine shows as a sell , with lower prices after but you can not trust buys or sells.

Time for a change before its too late.
Adam Bond needs to go ASAP, and maybe replace a couple of board members, its just not working as it is now. The SP should be at minimum 15p. Nobody has belief in Bond and the board anymore.

AFC…
XXXXX
Another top up for me @ 5.5p

Hi Rip,

You must have heard something about trying to catch falling knives.

For me the buy price will be 1p if it gets there.

AFC are a total joke … Adam Bond is unable to move this company forward to substantial contracts and spins more yarn than a 17th century factory worker

Is everyone ready with their pennies for the next placing?

AFC…
XXXXX
Keeps dropping down 18 % today @ 3.5p
Mentioned investors conical yesterday " Hydrogen fuel article " link lse site .

AFC…
XXXXX
MY SALE WAS SHOWN AS A BUY AND THE BUY AS A SELL SO PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
16 % spread, buys @ 7p brokers / MM squeezing shorts .
Got called a bozo by share Crazy and BAL1969 was falling Knives above .
Just sold my last top of 5.5p for 7p thank you shorters / naysayers that’s next Christmas paid for lol.
Wish id carried on and got some more @ 3.5p must be braver this year.
On reflection thought i had sold a bit to quick , got them all back @ 6p

AFC…
XXXXX
Bozo has done ok again sold the 6p buy back on 7th for 7.4p … the 7p was to cheap good job i reconsidered and acted .:grinning:
Sliced another batch @ 8p Thursday 17th what a Bozo i am lol
Got some back ( T ) @ 6.7p Friday 18th.

SP back to reality once more.