Welcome to interactive investor
To begin your journey with us, please log in and set up your security. If you've already done this, our video guides can help you get to know your new service.
If you had a joint account, investment club account, company account or SIPP account at EQi, our FAQs page includes important information for you to be aware of.
Who we are
interactive investor offers customers an award-winning service with the belief that investing should be simple and easy.
We have grown to over 350,000 customers in 25 years, showing resilience through market highs and lows, and today holding over £45 billion of assets under administration. Read more about us.
Your money is in safe custody
On the ii platform your money and investments will continue to be covered by FCA rules and protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Read more about security and protection.
Why we are great value
- A simple, flat fee that covers multiple accounts: With us, all you will pay is a flat fee of £9.99 a month that includes a Stocks & Shares ISA, Junior ISA and Trading Account.
- We give you a free trade every month, and there are no trading fees with our regular investing service.
- No SIPP fee for 12 months: If you open a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) with ii after your move, you will pay no fee for 12 months. Terms apply
I like the easy-to-understand fixed charges which are particularly great for larger portfolios.
Really helpful - excellent customer service.
Expert insights and investment ideas
If you need help finding the right investments, we have the following tools to help:
- Model portfolios: ready-made portfolios chosen by our experts and designed to help you realise your financial goals. Learn more
- ii Super 60: our rated list of quality investment options. Learn more
- ACE 40 rated list of quality investment options within an Environmental, Social and Governance framework. Learn more.
- Trading tips and ideas: market insights to inspire you. Learn more
- Expert articles, videos and podcasts: daily market and sector news, technical analysis and expert interviews, helping you become a more informed investor. Learn more