- In March 2021 we announced that we had agreed to acquire some of Equiniti Group’s EQi business. Plans are now underway to move EQi customer accounts to the ii platform in the summer. If you have heard from EQi that your account will be moving, we look forward to welcoming you. Read the announcement
- If you have heard that your account will be moving, we are now pleased to confirm that the planned date for your new service with ii to start is Monday 28 June 2021.
- We will write to you nearer the time with information to help you set up a secure password for your new online service. Please read your ‘get ready’ checklist in our Understanding your new service booklet for some simple steps you can take now to help smooth the way for this.
Who we are
interactive investor offers customers an award-winning service with the belief that investing should be simple and easy.
We have grown to over 350,000 customers in 25 years, showing resilience through market highs and lows, and today holding over £45 billion of assets under administration. Read more about us.
Your money is in safe custody
On the ii platform your money and investments will continue to be covered by FCA rules and protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Read more about security and protection.
Why we are great value
A simple, flat fee that covers multiple accounts: With us, all you will pay is a flat fee of £9.99 a month that includes a Stocks & Shares ISA, Junior ISA and Trading Account. You can also add a SIPP for an additional fee of £10 a month.
SIPP special offer. If you open an ii Self-Invested Personal Pension Account after your move you will pay no ii SIPP fee for 12 months. Terms apply.
We give you a free trade every month, and offer free regular investing amongst funds, investment trusts and popular UK shares.
I like the easy-to-understand fixed charges which are particularly great for larger portfolios.
Really helpful - excellent customer service.
Expert insights and investment ideas
If you need help finding the right investments, we have the following tools to help:
- Model portfolios: ready-made portfolios chosen by our experts and designed to help you realise your financial goals. Learn more
- ii Super 60: our rated list of quality investment options. Learn more
- ACE 40 rated list of quality investment options within an Environmental, Social and Governance framework. Learn more.
- Trading tips and ideas: market insights to inspire you. Learn more
- Expert articles, videos and podcasts: daily market and sector news, technical analysis and expert interviews, helping you become a more informed investor. Learn more
Costs and charges
Terms of service
Our main terms cover trading accounts. We also have additional terms of service documents for other account types which you may need to read to get the full picture for them.
Special offer terms
You will find a comprehensive set of FAQs covering what moving to ii may mean for you at eqi.co.uk/ii.
Until your account moves to our platform you remain a customer of EQi and should contact them in the first instance with any questions you have about the move that are not covered in the useful documents or by the FAQs.
In the meantime, please rest assured that we are working together for a smooth transfer of your account and a successful future for you with ii.