BNY Mellon Global Dynamic Bd Inst W Acc
- Yield History2.72%
- 3 Year sharpe1.12
- 3 Year alpha0.31
- Distribution Typeaccumulation
- BenchmarkLIBOR 1 M GBP + 2% p.a.
- Legal StructureOpen Ended Investment Company
- Fund Size (month end)Open Ended Investment Company
- SectorTargeted Absolute Return
- Manager GroupBNY Mellon
- DomicileUnited Kingdom
The objective of the Sub-Fund is to maximise the total return, comprising income and capital growth. The Sub- Fund is managed to seek a minimum return of cash (1 month GBP LIBOR) +2% per annum over five years before fees. In doing so, it aims to achieve a positive return on a rolling three year basis. However, a positive return is not guaranteed and a capital loss may occur. The investment policy of the Sub-Fund is to gain exposure, through a flexible allocation, to a broad range of predominantly (meaning at least 75% of the portfolio) fixed interest securities which may include higher yielding securities.