Interactive Investor
>>

Rathbone High Quality Bond I Inc fund price, performance, charts and research

Rathbone High Quality Bond I Inc

Fund

Right Arrow 1

£ Corporate Bond

-
-
-
-
-
- / -

NAV Price

-

Chg

-

-

Updated: -

Loading...
-
-
-
-
-
- / -

This stock can be held in:

Fund Info

Distribution Type

income

Manager Group

Rathbone

Domicile

United Kingdom

ISIN

GB00BD5DN492

Benchmark

Bank of England Base Rate

Legal Structure

Open Ended Investment Company

Investment Strategy

The objective of the fund is to preserve capital and pay an income by delivering a greater total return than the Bank of England’s Base Rate + 0.5%, after fees, over any rolling three-year period. To meet the objective, the fund manager will invest at least 80% of the fund in government and corporate bonds with high credit ratings (AAA to A-). The remaining 20% of the fund is invested in investment grade government and corporate bonds with lower credit ratings (BBB+ to BBB-) or bonds with no rating at all. Up to 10% of the fund can be invested directly in contingent convertible bonds. If a bond’s rating falls below BBB-, otherwise known as high yield, the fund manager will sell it within six months.

Loading...

Loading Comparison

Latest News

Currently there are no news & analysis articles for this instrument. Visit our news hub for the latest investment news from ii and Alliance News