Please remember, SIPPs are aimed at people happy to make their own investment decisions. Investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. You can normally only access the money from age 55 (57 from 2028). We recommend seeking advice from a suitably qualified financial advisor before making any decisions. Pension and tax rules depend on your circumstances and may change in future.
How we worked it out
Other providers charge percentage fees - which means that as your money grows, the fee increases.
At ii, you pay a flat fee, which means more money for you. This difference can make an even bigger impact over time due to compounding.
To find out exactly how much this could save you, we partnered with independent research experts at Lang Cat*.
Together we developed comparisons with other platforms on the market. This comparison involved the profile of our typical SIPP investor, and then applying all charges and fees that investor would pay over the life of their pension with average growth in the market.
Why choose the ii SIPP?
✔ Enjoy the flexibility and transparency of a SIPP - With an ii SIPP, you choose how and where your pension is invested.
✔ We give you a free trade every month - use this to buy or sell any investment.
✔ Our ready-made funds and expert ideas make it easy to choose investments.
✔ Choose from more than 40,000 investments – with UK and overseas shares, funds, investment trusts and ETFs to choose from.
SIPP fees and charges
- Your £9.99 service plan fee gives you access to the widest range of investments on the market, plus our ISA and Trading Account.
- The SIPP fee is just £10 a month extra, bringing the total cost to £19.99 per month. (Special offer: open today and pay no SIPP fee for six months).
- We give you a free trade every month, and there are no trading fees with our regular investing service.
The ii SIPP is aimed at clients who have sufficient knowledge and experience of investing to make their own investment decisions and want to actively manage their investments. A SIPP is not suitable for every investor. Other types of pensions may be more appropriate. The value of investments made within a SIPP can fall as well as rise and you may end up with a fund at retirement that’s worth less than you invested. You can normally only access the money from age 55 (age 57 from 2028). Prior to making any decision about the suitability of a SIPP, or transferring any existing pension plan(s) into a SIPP we recommend that you seek the advice of a suitably qualified financial adviser. Please note the tax treatment of these products depends on the individual circumstances of each customer and may be subject to change in future.
* Independent research
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the "Fee Free Period"). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.