The offer is open to both new and existing customers, and will apply to orders placed online and on our mobile apps that are executed between 1st August 2019 and 30th August 2019.
What is the ii Super 60?
Our Super 60 selections:
- Aim to provide good returns, and come with a great track record
- Are picked by our panel of experts, purely on quality and performance and free from commercial incentives
- Cover a range of different sectors and regions, with options from core to adventurous
- Are designed to be suitable for all investors, from beginner to experienced
How the Super 60 can help
The Super 60 includes options that are likely to represent the majority of an investor’s portfolio: core, low-cost and income holdings. The list also includes options designed for more experienced investors or those looking to add some higher-risk diversification to a balanced portfolio: smaller company and adventurous.
The building blocks of any portfolio - a mix of passive and exchange-traded funds that aim to perform in line with the market. We also include a specialist gold fund to help you diversify your portfolio at low cost. View more
For investors who prefer active management, with a professional fund manager aiming to outperform the market over the long term. Core investments are generally cautious and well diversified. View more
If you are looking to generate income from your investments, these funds and trusts aim to provide a high yield, delivering dividends or interest for you. View more
These selections give you the chance to get in on the ground floor of younger firms that have growth potential and could deliver higher returns over time. These options include a range of styles and sectors. View more
This category offers distinct options, focused on or theme. They have the potential for higher returns but come with higher risk of loss. View more
Buy ii Super 60 investments commission free before 30th August 2019. Terms apply.
How to get started
You can buy ii Super 60 investments with a Trading, ISA or SIPP account.
Simply choose and buy ii Super 60 investments commission free before the 30th August 2019.
Start regular investing with the ii Super 60 range - an hassle-free way to grow your portfolio from as little as £25 per month.
Keep up to date with the latest analysis and insight from our team of independent financial experts, and make sure your investments are performing for you.
New to ii? You can buy the ii Super 60 investments in any of the accounts we offer. Join us today and choose one of our great value Service Plans. Start investing now →
Terms of the ii Super 60 investments £0 commission offer - buys only
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“ii”, “us”, “we” or “our”) is the promoter of this Offer (as defined below). The registered office for ii is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, a commission rate of £0 (the “Offer”) will be applicable to:
(i) any buy trade executed in any Closed Ended Fund or Exchange Traded Fund contained in the ii Super 60 list via the ii website or using the ii mobile app between 8.00am (GMT+1) on 1 August 2019 and 4.30pm (GMT+1) on 30 August 2019; and
(ii) any buy trade placed in any Open Ended Fund contained in the ii Super 60 list via the ii website or using the ii mobile app between 8.00am (GMT+1) on 1 August 2019 and 4.30pm (GMT+1) on 30 August 2019,
((i) or (ii) (as applicable) being the “Offer Period”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer applies to regular investments, dividend reinvestments and buy limit orders provided that one of the conditions in clause 2 is met.
- The Offer is open to new and existing customers.
- You will not be eligible to participate in the Offer unless you have completed the relevant ii account opening process. We cannot guarantee that the process of opening a new account will be completed during the Offer Period.
- These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the ii terms of service applicable to your account. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms of service applicable to your account, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- After the Offer Period, the commission rates you will be required to pay to ii will be as set out in our Rates and Charges.
- Orders placed via telephone dealing are not included in this Offer and will be subject to the commission rate set out in our Rates and Charges.
- The Offer only relates to ii commission charges. All other fees and charges applicable to any trading or other activity on your account, for example (without limitation) government charges, levies and/or taxes, are not affected by this Offer and shall continue to apply.
- ii, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to alter, withdraw or amend any term of this Offer without notice at any time.
- ii, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to exclude a customer from the Offer for any reason (for example, if ii deems that a customer is trading excessively) and at any time without notice.
- All participants to this Offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.