VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc Share Offer
This offer is now closed for applications through interactive investor
Results of the IPO
- The Issue Price was set at 100 pence per Share
- VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc has successfully raised gross proceeds of £242.6 million.
- Applications have been made to the London Stock Exchange for 242,624,281 Ordinary Shares to be admitted to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Allocations have been met in full, meaning customers will receive 100% of the amount they applied for.
- Share allocations are being credited today (Thursday 28 January 2021). Confirmation of allocations will be sent once the shares are showing on accounts
- Please note, the allocation policy was set by VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc and not Interactive Investor.
- The Offer Period for the VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc share offer closed at 12pm on Wednesday 27 January 2021.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the Ordinary Shares is expected to commence at 8am on Tuesday 2 February 2021. There is no conditional dealing period.
- When admitted to trading, the Ordinary Shares will be registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BNKVP75 and trade under the symbol "GSEO".
- If you buy or sell VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc Ordinary Shares after admission the relevant share dealing rate will apply.
Bernard Bulkin, Chair of GSEO, commented:
"The Board is very pleased with the strong, broad-based response from investors to the proposition of VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc. It reflects the confidence from the investment community in the high calibre team at Victory Hill, our investment advisers. We have an excellent pipeline of projects which will now move forward, playing our part in the Energy Transition."
|Issue price per share:||100 pence|
|Minimum investment:||£1,000 (multiples of £1 thereafter)|
|Offer open:||6 January 2021|
|Offer close:||27 January 2021 (12pm)|
|Result announced:||28 January 2021|
|Unconditional dealing starts:||2 February 2021 (8am)|
This website is issued by, and is the sole responsibility of, Interactive Investor Services Limited. This website is an advertisement and not a Prospectus. Any application to participate in the Offer can and will only be made on the basis of the Prospectus, together with any supplements thereto. It should be remembered that the price of the shares can go down as well as up and that investors may not receive, on the sale or cancellation of the shares, the amount that they invested. If you are in any doubt about the contents of this document or the Prospectus, you should consult your accountant, legal or professional adviser or financial adviser.
Interactive Investor Services Limited uses the GSEO Prospectus in accordance with the Company's consent and the conditions set out in the GSEO Prospectus.
"VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc" and the VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc logo are registered trademarks of VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc. Reproduced by kind permission of VH Global Sustainable Energy Opportunities plc. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been published by Interactive Investor Services Limited.
This announcement has been prepared and is the sole responsibility of Interactive Investor Services Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.