Interactive Investor
>>

Dassault Aviation SA (EURONEXT:AM) Share Price

AM

Dassault Aviation SA

European company

Right Arrow 1

Industrials

Right Arrow 2

Aerospace & Defense

 / 

- / -
-
- / -
-
-
-

NAV Price

-

Last Traded

-

Chg

-

-

XPAR

-

Updated: -

Loading...

Times are shown in GMT+1, values are delayed by at least 15 minutes. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.

This stock can be held in:

 / 

- / -
-
- / -
-
-
-

Company Profile

Dassault Aviation, a subsidiary of French multinational company Dassault Group, designs, builds and maintains military fighter jets, and is one of the largest manufacturers of business jets. Dassault has a 24.8% stake in narrow-moat Thales, which contributes significantly to Dassault’s net profit. In 2020, Dassault Aviation generated EUR 5.5 billion in revenue with 12,000 employees. About 67% of revenue comes from defense aircraft equipment sales and services, while Falcon business jets generate the remaining 33% of sales.Dassault Aviation SA caters to the defense industry. It designs and develops jet planes for use in military and commercial spaces. Most of the company's revenue is derived from the sale of business jets.

EURONEXT:AM

FR0014004L86

EUR

Loading...

Loading Comparison

Latest AM News

Currently there are no news & analysis articles for this instrument. Visit our news hub for the latest investment news from ii and Alliance News