it pays to transfer to ii
Open a new account, initiate a transfer to us from your existing provider, and you could be rewarded with £100 to £2,000 cashback. Eligibility terms apply.
At ii, our ambition is to provide you with the choice, value and content to help you have better control over your financial decisions.
If you choose to move from another platform to interactive investor we could help you with the costs of moving by reimbursing some or all of your exit fees.
Richard Wilson, CEO of interactive investor, explains more in his latest video.
the best choice for value
Our charges are simple, fair and clear. The more you invest, the more our fixed fees make sense.
- £22.50 each quarter for safe custody of your assets which we return to you as trading credits.
- £10 flat rate to buy and sell investments online.
- £6 online rate for your first 3 months or if you trade frequently.
- £1 for each investment made using our dividend reinvestment and regular investing services.
no hidden exit fees - We believe that with our flat fee pricing, you will want to stay with us. So we're happy to cover the costs of transferring stock to another provider if your needs should change and you choose to leave us.
what can you transfer?
- Stocks and Shares ISAs
- Cash ISAs
- Pensions (find out more)
- Investment Trusts
- Unit Trusts
How we'll pay the cashback to you
Based on the valuation of your transfer (we use the market value from when you started the transfer process), we’ll add the cashback to your Trading account balance within 30 days of the transfer completing.
If you don’t have a Trading account, we’ll pay the cashback directly to your nominated bank account within the same 30-day period. Please note - cashback sums won't be paid by cheque.
Start your transfer today and you could get £100 to £2,000 cashback as a thank you.
Offer available to both new and existing customers opening a new Trading, ISA or SIPP account with ii. Transfer cash, eligible stock or funds from your existing provider between 5 November 2018 and 31 January 2019 to qualify - please note: your transfer must start between the dates specified. Transfers that start before the offer but complete during the eligible time period will not qualify.
Online transfers only. Minimum transfer of £25,000 applies.
Our online transfer process aims to make it quick and easy to submit your request.
We’ll work with your current provider(s) and provide you with regular progress updates.
Got an ii account and ready to start a transfer?
Simply log in to your account whenever you are ready and visit the 'transfers' section to start the process.
Terms of the extended cashback offer
1. You'll qualify for a cash amount between £100 and £2,000 based on the amount you transfer between 5 November 2018 and 31 January 2019. A £25,000 minimum transfer value applies. Anything below this threshold will not be eligible for the offer. Offer relates to new Trading, ISA and SIPP accounts only. Joint Trading Accounts, Junior ISAs (JISAs) and Pension Trading Accounts excluded. You must be over 18 and a UK resident to be eligible. You must be living at a UK residential address at the time of submitting and then completing your transfer.
2. The value of your cashback will be determined by the total value of transfers you make during the offer period, not the value of each separate transfer. The maximum cashback you can receive is £2,000.
3. The offer doesn’t apply to investments already held in an ii account, or investments switched between existing accounts.
4. The offer is not intended to be taken as advice or any personal recommendation to transfer from your existing provider. If you are unsure whether transferring is right for you, you may wish to take Independent Financial Advice.
5. The offer is funded by Interactive Investor Services Limited (IISL) money. The cash will not come from your investments.
6. IISL is the promoter of this offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX. IISL may change the period for which the offer will be available and reserves the right to amend or withdraw these terms without prior notice. Anyone who is seen to be abusing the offer may be excluded.
7. The offer is restricted to online transfers completed when you log in online at www.ii.co.uk and select cash & transfers > transfer in. Handwritten transfer forms will not be accepted.
8. We ask that you keep your account open for a minimum of 12 months to guarantee you keep the cashback. We reserve the right to reclaim any cashback if the account is closed before the minimum term is reached. If you transfer a SIPP under this offer and close or transfer out the account within the first year, the fee for closing the underlying SIPP shown on our Rates & Charges will apply.
9. We also reserve the right to determine what the valuation of the transfer is before the cashback is calculated. Non-cash assets will generally be valued on the date we process the existing provider’s valuation, using the closing price of the shares or units on the previous working day.
10. Cashback will be credited to your Trading Account (or linked Trading Account) within 30 days of all your transfers being completed. Where you don't have a Trading Account we'll pay the cashback directly to you nominated bank account within the same 30-day period. If you don’t have a nominated bank account set up, you will need to do this online to receive the cashback. Cashback sums will not be paid by cheque.
11. The cashback offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other transfer offer.