- If you are referred by a friend who is already an ii customer, we will give you one year of our service for free.
- That means you'll save £9.99 a month - plus an extra £10 a month if you open a SIPP.
- We'll also reward your friend with £100 for referring you.
Finally you'll need to transfer or fund your accounts with at least £10,000 in combined cash or investments.
- You will qualify for the offer when all three steps are completed.
- After qualifying, it may take up to 10 working days for the fee free period to begin for you, and the £100 credit to be made to the person who referred you.
- We will confirm all rewards by email.
- Please note that during the fee-free period, you will not receive any trading credits.
Risk Warning: The price and value of investments and their income fluctuates: you may get back less than the amount you invested. If you are unsure about the suitability of a particular investment or think that you need a personal recommendation, you should speak to a suitably qualified financial adviser. Please note, the tax treatment of these products depends on the individual circumstances of each customer and may be subject to change in future. If you are uncertain about the tax treatment of the products you should contact HMRC or seek independent tax advice.
ii for friends offer terms and conditions
- The ii for friends offer (the “offer”) is open to customers of Interactive Investor Services Limited (“ii”, “us”, “we” or “our”) who are UK residents aged 18 years or over and have a Trading Account.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the offer is to:
- pay an existing ii customer (the “referrer”) £100 (the “referral fee”) when a person they refer (a “friend”) opens a new ii SIPP, Stocks and Shares ISA or Trading account; and
- not charge the friend a Service Plan and SIPP fee (as applicable) for one year (the “fee free period”).
- The friend must not be an existing ii customer
- The friend must open and fund an ii SIPP, Stocks and Shares ISA and/or Trading Account with an aggregate of £10,000 or more within 12 months of the date on which their first account is opened (the “qualifying criteria”). Accounts can be funded using cash deposits or transfers from another provider.
- The friend will be charged for all open accounts in accordance with our standard rates and charges unless and until all of the qualifying criteria are met.
- The fee free period will expire one year from the date on which the qualifying criteria were met.
- A maximum of six (6) referral fees can be paid to each referrer under the offer.
- A referral will only be accepted if it is in the format specified by ii from time to time.
- The referral fee will be credited to the Trading Account of the referrer, and the fee free period will begin for the friend, within 10 working days of the qualifying criteria being met.
- All our existing product terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions specific to this offer.
- If the friend account is closed or transferred out within 12 months of being opened, we reserve the right to reclaim the referral fee from the referrer.
- By participating in the offer all participants agree that ii will not be liable for any costs, expenses, loss or damage sustained or incurred by any participant with regards to the offer.
- A referral fee will not be paid if the referrer is no longer an ii customer when the referral fee is due to be paid or if the referrer has applied to transfer an ii account to another provider when the referral fee is due to be paid.
- A referrer may not refer themself.
- There is no alternative to the offer.
- After the offer has ended, the Service Plan charge and/or SIPP fee the friend will be required to pay will be as set out in our rates and charges.
- All other rates and charges are not subject to this offer and shall continue to apply notwithstanding.
- During the fee free period, the friend will not receive any trading credits pursuant to any of ii’s service plans.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend this offer and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- This offer is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- All participants to this offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- ii is the promoter of this offer. The registered office for ii is 201 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3NW.