Why choose the ii SIPP?
✔ Enjoy the flexibility and transparency of a SIPP - With an ii SIPP, you choose how and where your pension is invested.
✔ Retire with up to £94,000 more thanks to our fair, flat fees - take more of what you earn into retirement by paying less in charges at ii.*
✔ We give you a free trade every month - use this to buy or sell any investment.
✔ Our ready-made funds and expert ideas make it easy to choose investments.
✔ Choose from more than 40,000 investments – with UK and overseas shares, funds, investment trusts and ETFs to choose from.
Now even better value with up to £160 of special offers:
Pay no SIPP fee for six months – saving you £60. Then just £10 a month extra. Terms apply
Join today and get £100 of free trades to use this year. New customers only. Terms apply
SIPP fees and charges
- Your £9.99 service plan fee gives you access to the widest range of investments on the market, plus our ISA and Trading Account.
- The SIPP fee is just £10 a month extra, bringing the total cost to £19.99 per month. (Special offer: open today and pay no SIPP fee for six months).
- We give you a free trade every month, and there are no trading fees with our regular investing service.
Managing your SIPP
Learn about the rules and limits on contributing to your SIPP.
SIPP investment ideas
We’ve made it easy to find ideas for your SIPP portfolio.
Choose how and when you take money from your pension.
What is a SIPP?
A SIPP, or Self Invested Personal Pension, lets you choose how your pension is invested – giving you greater control over your retirement plans.
Some people use a SIPP to combine old pensions into one. This can make it easier to keep track of your pension pot.
You may also pay less in fees, especially if you are moving from pensions that charge a percentage of your pension value.
How do I open a SIPP?
It only takes a few minutes to get started – open a SIPP today.
You will need your National Insurance number and the details of any pensions you want to transfer.
What are the SIPP eligibility rules?
UK residents over the age of 18 can open a SIPP.
You can open a SIPP even if you do not have any earnings.
How much does the ii SIPP cost?
Can I transfer my pension to the ii SIPP?
Open a SIPP
It takes less than 10 minutes to get started. You'll just need your address, debit card details and National Insurance number to hand.
Already an ii customer?
It's even quicker and easier to apply for an ii SIPP. Simply log in using the button below and choose 'SIPP' from the available options.
* Independent research
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the "Fee Free Period"). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.
Trading credits offer terms and conditions
- Subject to these terms and conditions, new customers of Interactive Investor Services Limited (“ii”, “us”, “we” or “our”) will be entitled to receive £100 of trading credits (the “Offer”).
- To be eligible for the Offer you must open an ii SIPP, Trading Account and/or Stocks and Shares ISA with us between 1 October 2020 and 31 October 2020 inclusive.
- You must not be an existing customer of ii.
- You must be over 18 and a UK resident.
- Provided you meet the eligibility criteria set out in these terms, £100 of trading credits will be applied to your account within five (5) working days of your account being opened.
- There is no minimum deposit required.
- The £100 of trading credits will be available for use until midnight on 31 December 2020 (the “expiry date”). Any unused trading credit at this time will expire.
- There is no alternative to the Offer.
- Trading credits can be used to offset commission for all real time trades; to buy or sell shares, funds, bonds, gilts, ETFs and for automated trades such as dividend reinvestments. Trading credits cannot be used to offset the additional charges for extended settlement or telephone trades.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, any orders placed before the expiry date will not be eligible for trading credits if they are executed after the expiry date. Please bear in mind that fund orders are generally executed a few days after you submit your order.
- All other rates and charges are not subject to this Offer and shall continue to apply notwithstanding. You will be charged for all open accounts in accordance with our standard rates and charges. Any trading credits you receive pursuant to this Offer will be in addition to any trading credits you receive pursuant to your ii service plan.
- By participating in the Offer you agree that ii will not be liable for any costs, expenses, loss or damage sustained or incurred with regards to the offer.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend this Offer and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants to this Offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms must be read in conjunction with the relevant ii Terms of Service, ISA Terms and ii SIPP Terms where applicable. In the event of any conflict between these terms and the relevant ii Terms of Service, ISA Terms and ii SIPP Terms, these offer terms shall prevail.
- These offer terms are governed by English law.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited is the promoter of this Offer. Its registered office is at Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX.