Why choose the ii SIPP?
✔ Enjoy the flexibility and transparency of a SIPP - With an ii SIPP, you choose how and where your pension is invested.
✔ Retire with up to £94,000 more thanks to our fair, flat fees - take more of what you earn into retirement by paying less in charges at ii.*
✔ We give you a free trade every month - use this to buy or sell any investment.
✔ Our ready-made funds and expert ideas make it easy to choose investments.
✔ Choose from more than 40,000 investments – with UK and overseas shares, funds, investment trusts and ETFs to choose from.
SIPP fees and charges
- Your £9.99 service plan fee gives you access to the widest range of investments on the market, plus our ISA and Trading Account.
- The SIPP fee is just £10 a month extra, bringing the total cost to £19.99 per month. (Special offer: Open a SIPP by 31 December and pay no SIPP fee until July 2021).
- We give you a free trade every month, and there are no trading fees with our regular investing service.
Managing your SIPP
Learn about the rules and limits on contributing to your SIPP.
SIPP investment ideas
We’ve made it easy to find ideas for your SIPP portfolio.
Options at retirement
We offer a range of flexible options for accessing your pension.
Open a SIPP by 31 December and pay no SIPP fee until July 2021.
This means your service plan fee of £9.99 covers you for all of your investment accounts. Following the offer period, the ii SIPP fee is only £10 a month more, and could save thousands compared to other pension providers who charge a percentage fee. Terms apply
What is a SIPP?
A SIPP, or Self Invested Personal Pension, lets you choose how your pension is invested – giving you greater control over your retirement plans.
Some people use a SIPP to combine old pensions into one. This can make it easier to keep track of your pension pot.
You may also pay less in fees, especially if you are moving from pensions that charge a percentage of your pension value.
How do I open a SIPP?
It only takes a few minutes to get started – open a SIPP today.
You will need your National Insurance number and the details of any pensions you want to transfer.
What are the SIPP eligibility rules?
UK residents over the age of 18 can open a SIPP.
You can open a SIPP even if you do not have any earnings.
How much does the ii SIPP cost?
Can I transfer my pension to the ii SIPP?
Open a SIPP
It takes less than 10 minutes to get started. You'll just need your address, debit card details and National Insurance number to hand.
Already an ii customer?
It's even quicker and easier to apply for an ii SIPP. Simply log in using the button below and choose 'SIPP' from the available options.
* Independent research
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the "Fee Free Period"). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.