regular investing for £1
A hassle-free way to grow your portfolio with low cost monthly investment amounts
Time in the market, rather than timing the market, can help you achieve your investment goals or build up your pension portfolio.
With our popular regular investment service you can:
- build up your investment portfolio in a simple, low-cost way to achieve your investment goals
- balance your returns over the longer term, removing the worry of investing a lump sum
- use current market conditions to your advantage, rather than being guided by them or having to decide when's the best time to invest
- set and forget, unless you want to top-up or adjust your monthly amount
- use as much of your tax-efficient allowances as you can and benefit from compounding growth
There are two dates you should be aware of with regular investment:
- Payment date (12th each month) - This is when we request the Direct Debit instruction from your bank account, to credit your ii account.
- Trade date (3rd Wednesday each month) - This is when we will carry out your investment instructions, in the order that they are listed in your account, up to the value of your available cash.
Between these dates your cash balance will show a higher figure prior to the trade(s) being placed.
Start investing as little as £25 per month. You can adjust your monthly amount at any time and also make additional one off payments from your cash balance.
easy steps to set up your regular investments
Step 1: If you're an existing customer log in
Step 2: Select 'regular investments' from the 'trading' menu in your online account
Step 3: Choose the account you wish to regularly invest in
Step 4: Select your investments
Step 5: Optionally, set up a direct debit and your monthly amount
If regular investing in your Stocks & Shares ISA you'll instantly be able to see how the subscriptions impact your annual allowance