Transfer your investments
Make your investments easier to manage by transferring them to ii.
What investments can you transfer?
- Investment accounts
- Stocks and Shares ISAs
- Cash ISAs
- Pensions (find out more)
- Investment Trusts
- Unit Trusts
Now even better value with these great offers:
Transfer an ISA (or ISAs) worth £20,000 or more and we’ll give you £100. Terms apply.
Pay no SIPP fee for six months – saving you £60. Then just £10 a month extra. Terms apply.
How to transfer your investments
Transferring to us means you can take advantage of our straightforward pricing for all your investing. You can also track and monitor all your investments in one place.
Start your transfer online
Our online transfer process aims to make it quick and easy to submit your request.
We will take it from here
We will work with your current provider(s) and provide you with regular progress updates.
Have an interactive investor account and ready to start a transfer?
Simply log in to your account whenever you are ready and visit the 'transfers' section to start the process.
The best choice for value
Our charges are simple, fair and clear. The more you invest, the more our fair flat fees make sense.
Research by The Lang Cat* into the long-term benefits of our Fair Flat Fees shows that you could save more than £30,000 in charges when compared to our largest competitor. That means you could retire earlier, go on the holiday of a lifetime or create an extra legacy for your family.
Free to join or transfer
No charge to join ii, transfer investments or cash.
No exit fees
We will not charge you to transfer stock to another provider should you leave us.
Money for nothing
We give you £7.99 free credit each month to use against any trade, including dividend reinvestment.
Invest for free
Our regular investing service is free with any of our accounts.
Things to consider before transferring your investments
- Are there any exit fees, charges, penalties and benefits that could have a detrimental impact on your investments?
- Transferring in cash
- as an investor, you will be out of the market for a time.
- selling and repurchasing investments could mean paying additional charges.
- Transferring existing investment holdings
- there could be a period of time when the investments cannot be accessed and, as an investor, you might not be able to respond to market movements.
- Transferring pensions
- ensure you will not lose any valuable benefits, such as guarantees, and find out your exit fees before beginning.
If you are unsure about any of the above, we recommend seeking the advice of an independent financial adviser.
* Independent research by The Lang Cat: To see how investing with our Fair Flat Fees over 30 years in an ISA compares with other providers, The Lang Cat used: • The average ISA balance and typical top-up amounts, according to figures from HMRC; • Investment trades: 7 per year; • A 50:50 split between shares and funds; • A 5% annual return in the portfolio.
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the “Fee Free Period”). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.
ISA cashback offer terms and conditions
- Subject to these offer terms, you will be entitled to receive a £100 cashback payment (the "Offer") from Interactive Investor Services Limited ("ii", "us", "we" or "our") if you submit one or more Qualifying Transfers to us and the Qualifying Criteria are met (each as defined below).
- The Offer only applies to transfer requests of an ISA from another ISA provider into a new or existing ii ISA received between 1 October 2020 and 30 November 2020 inclusive (each a "Qualifying Transfer"). For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer does not apply to cash subscriptions, investments already held in an ii account, to transfers of investments between existing accounts, to transfers into any ii SIPP, Junior ISA, Trading Account and/or Pension Trading Account and/or to transfers of investments from any other company within our group of companies (e.g. The Share Centre Limited).
- Cashback is only payable to you if you complete Qualifying Transfers with an aggregate value of at least £20,000 (the "Qualifying Criteria"). If the Qualifying Criteria are met, a single cashback payment of £100 will be made to you in accordance with clause 6. We reserve the right to determine in our absolute discretion the valuation of each Qualifying Transfer. Non-cash assets will generally be valued on the date we process the existing provider’s valuation, using the closing price of the shares or units on the previous working day.
- You must be over 18 and a UK resident to be eligible for the Offer.
- You must be living at a UK residential address at the time of submitting and completing your Qualifying Transfer(s).
- We will only pay cashback into a Trading Account that is linked to your ii ISA. The £100 cashback payment will be credited to your Trading Account by the later of: (i) the date falling 30 days after the date on which the Qualifying Criteria are met and (ii) the date falling 30 days after the date on which you open a Trading Account. Cashback sums will not be paid by any other means.
- You are only entitled to a maximum of one cashback payment in connection with the Offer.
- The Offer is not intended to be taken as advice or any personal recommendation to transfer any investment(s) from your existing provider. If you are unsure whether transferring is right for you, you should take independent financial advice.
- The Offer is funded by ii. Any cashback you are eligible for will not be drawn from your investments.
- Anyone who is seen to be abusing the Offer may be excluded at ii’s absolute discretion.
- ii reserves the right to amend or withdraw these terms at any time without notice.
- Your ongoing entitlement to any cashback received is subject to you keeping your ii ISA open for a minimum of 12 months from the date on which the Qualifying Criteria are met (the "Minimum Term"). We reserve the right to reclaim, and you agree to repay, any cashback amount paid if your ii ISA is closed or transferred prior to the expiry of the Minimum Term. Please note that the relevant ii Terms of Service and ISA Terms will apply to any such transfer or withdrawal and fees as shown in our Rates & Charges may apply.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other transfer offer.
- These offer terms are governed by English law.
- These terms must be read in conjunction with the relevant ii Terms of Service and ISA Terms. In the event of any conflict between these terms and the relevant ii Terms of Service and ISA Terms, these offer terms shall prevail.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited is the promoter of this Offer. Its registered office is at Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX.