Transfer your investments
Make your investments easier to manage by transferring them to ii.
Please remember, investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest.
What investments can you transfer?
- Investment accounts
- Stocks and Shares ISAs
- Cash ISAs
- Pensions (find out more)
- Investment Trusts
- Unit Trusts
How to transfer your investments
Transferring to us means you can take advantage of our straightforward pricing for all your investing. You can also track and monitor all your investments in one place.
Start your transfer online
Our online transfer process aims to make it quick and easy to submit your request.
We will take it from here
We will work with your current provider(s) and provide you with regular progress updates.
Have an interactive investor account and ready to start a transfer?
Simply log in to your account whenever you are ready and visit the 'transfers' section to start the process.
Free to join or transfer
No charge to join ii, transfer investments or cash.
No exit fees
We will not charge you to transfer stock to another provider should you leave us.
Money for nothing
We give you £7.99 free credit each month to use against any trade, including dividend reinvestment.
Invest for free
Our regular investing service is free with any of our accounts.
Things to consider before transferring your investments
- Are there any exit fees, charges, penalties and benefits that could have a detrimental impact on your investments?
- Transferring in cash
- as an investor, you will be out of the market for a time.
- selling and repurchasing investments could mean paying additional charges.
- Transferring existing investment holdings
- there could be a period of time when the investments cannot be accessed and, as an investor, you might not be able to respond to market movements.
- Transferring pensions
- ensure you will not lose any valuable benefits, such as guarantees, and find out your exit fees before beginning.
If you are unsure about any of the above, we recommend seeking the advice of an independent financial adviser.
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the “Fee Free Period”). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.