Benefits of our Trading Account
Over 40,000 UK and global stocks to choose from across 17 stock exchanges. Invest directly in shares, ETFs, funds, investment trusts and more.
Cut your costs
Reduce your FX costs by managing your money in up to nine currencies across the world's leading exchanges, including US Dollars, Euros and Sterling.
Always in control
Buy and sell investments, check your portfolio and fund your account anytime with our iOS and Android apps.
Get the best investment choice and insight around
A fair flat fee of £9.99 a month. Our charges stay the same as your investment grows, giving you better value in the long term.
One free trade per month. We give you back £7.99 credit every month to buy or sell any investment.
Commission rates: Only £7.99 for all UK and US trades. Regular investing is free.
Looking for a general investment account?
The ii Trading Account is the ideal choice for investors looking for flexibility and uncapped investment options. It is our most flexible investment account and has the widest choice of investment options in the market, including funds, shares, investment trusts and ETFs.
With our impartial expert ideas and analysis, you will have all the tools you need to be a confident investor. Plus you can access your money whenever you like and trade securely at any time, using our iOS and Android apps.
Get started today for only £9.99 a month.
Looking for a Joint Trading account?
The ii Joint Trading account is the ideal choice for a secure investment account with shared ownership. It offers simplified portfolio management and is easy for both parties to access. The Joint Trading account allows you to hold a wide range of investments, with holdings registered in both names.
Open a Trading Account
It takes less than 10 minutes to get started. You will just need your address details, your debit card details and your National Insurance number to hand.
Already an ii customer?
Simply log in to apply. Your new Trading Account will automatically be added to your existing plan so you will continue to make the same monthly payment.
Trading credits offer terms and conditions
- Subject to these terms and conditions, new customers of Interactive Investor Services Limited (“ii”, “us”, “we” or “our”) will be entitled to receive £100 of trading credits (the “Offer”).
- To be eligible for the Offer you must open an ii SIPP, Trading Account and/or Stocks and Shares ISA with us between 1 October 2020 and 31 October 2020 inclusive.
- You must not be an existing customer of ii.
- You must be over 18 and a UK resident.
- Provided you meet the eligibility criteria set out in these terms, £100 of trading credits will be applied to your account within five (5) working days of your account being opened.
- There is no minimum deposit required.
- The £100 of trading credits will be available for use until midnight on 31 December 2020 (the “expiry date”). Any unused trading credit at this time will expire.
- There is no alternative to the Offer.
- Trading credits can be used to offset commission for all real time trades; to buy or sell shares, funds, bonds, gilts, ETFs and for automated trades such as dividend reinvestments. Trading credits cannot be used to offset the additional charges for extended settlement or telephone trades.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, any orders placed before the expiry date will not be eligible for trading credits if they are executed after the expiry date. Please bear in mind that fund orders are generally executed a few days after you submit your order.
- All other rates and charges are not subject to this Offer and shall continue to apply notwithstanding. You will be charged for all open accounts in accordance with our standard rates and charges. Any trading credits you receive pursuant to this Offer will be in addition to any trading credits you receive pursuant to your ii service plan.
- By participating in the Offer you agree that ii will not be liable for any costs, expenses, loss or damage sustained or incurred with regards to the offer.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend this Offer and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants to this Offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms must be read in conjunction with the relevant ii Terms of Service, ISA Terms and ii SIPP Terms where applicable. In the event of any conflict between these terms and the relevant ii Terms of Service, ISA Terms and ii SIPP Terms, these offer terms shall prevail.
- These offer terms are governed by English law.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited is the promoter of this Offer. Its registered office is at Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX.