Please remember, investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling.
Choose an account
A fair flat fee of £9.99 a month includes our ISA and Trading Account. Add a SIPP for just £10 a month extra. (Special offer: open a SIPP by 31 October and pay no SIPP fee until May 2022. Terms apply.)
Be better off with ii.
- Our fair, flat fees don’t grow with your investments, so more of your money stays invested.
- Our £9.99 a month service plan fee covers your Stocks & Shares ISA, a general Trading Account and as many Junior ISAs as you need.
- Adding a SIPP is only £10 a month extra. There are no additional fees for taking your retirement benefits.
- We give you a free trade every month to use through any of your accounts.
- With free regular investing, you can top up your investments with as little as £25 each month.
- No matter how long you plan to hold your investments, you could be better off with ii.
Analysis shows you could be better off by £43k over 30 years of investing in an ii Trading Account (General Investment Account) plus an ii ISA due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
Risk Warning: The price and value of investments and their income fluctuates: you may get back less than the amount you invested. If you are unsure about the suitability of a particular investment or think that you need a personal recommendation, you should speak to a suitably qualified financial adviser. Please note, the tax treatment of these products depends on the individual circumstances of each customer and may be subject to change in future. If you are uncertain about the tax treatment of the products you should contact HMRC or seek independent tax advice.