Get the best investment choice and insight around
A fair flat fee of £9.99 a month. Our charges stay the same as your investment grows, giving you better value in the long term.
1 free trade per month. We give you back £7.99 credit every month to buy or sell any investment**.
Commission rates: only £7.99 for all UK and US trades. Our regular investing service is free.
Our fixed fee covers you for multiple accounts (open a SIPP by 31 December and pay no SIPP fee until July 2021 - then just £10 a month extra).
Independent research into ii's pricing shows that the typical ISA customer could save more than £30,000 in flat fees compared to percentage-based fees*.
This means you could retire earlier, go on the holiday of a lifetime or pay for your children or grandchildren to go to university. It's your choice. You are in control.
Start investing today for only £9.99 a month
Choose an account
A fair flat fee of £9.99 a month covers you for multiple accounts.
Open a SIPP by 31 December and pay no SIPP fee until July 2021 - then just £10 a month extra. Terms apply.
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the “Fee Free Period”). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.