Get the best investment choice and insight around
A fair flat fee of £9.99 a month. Our charges stay the same as your investment grows, giving you better value in the long term.
1 free trade per month. We give you back £7.99 credit every month to buy or sell any investment**.
Commission rates: only £7.99 for all UK and US trades. Our regular investing service is free.
Our fixed fee covers you for multiple accounts (add a SIPP by 31 August 2020 and pay no SIPP fee until April 2021. Then just £10 a month extra).
Independent research into ii's pricing shows that the typical ISA customer could save more than £30,000 in flat fees compared to percentage-based fees*.
This means you could retire earlier, go on the holiday of a lifetime or pay for your children or grandchildren to go to university. It's your choice. You are in control.
Start investing today for only £9.99 a month
Choose an account
A fair flat fee of £9.99 a month covers you for multiple accounts.
Open a SIPP by 31 August 2020 and pay £0 SIPP fee until April 2021. Terms apply.
£0 SIPP fee promotion terms and conditions¹
- No SIPP fee shall be charged to all new ii SIPP accounts until April 2021 (the “Offer”) that are opened from and including 3 March 2020 to and including 31 August 2020¹ (the “Offer Period”). This shall include instances where a participant has submitted a full and complete application for a new ii SIPP account during the Offer Period but the account is not yet opened, where such delay is not attributable to the acts or omissions of the participant.
- The Offer is open to new and existing customers.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- After the Offer has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our Rates and Charges.
- All other fees, for example a drawdown fee which is applied once you start to take retirement benefits, are not subject to this Offer and shall continue to apply notwithstanding.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend this Offer and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants to this Offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.
¹ Updated 31 July 2020