Please remember, investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest.
Be better off with ii.
- Our fair, flat fees don’t grow with your investments, so more of your money stays invested.
- Our £9.99 a month service plan fee covers your Stocks & Shares ISA, a general Trading Account and as many Junior ISAs as you need.
- Adding a SIPP is only £10 a month extra. There are no additional fees for taking your retirement benefits.
- We give you a free trade every month to use through any of your accounts.
- With free regular investing, you can top up your investments with as little as £25 each month.
- No matter how long you plan to hold your investments, you could be better off with ii.
Analysis shows you could be better off by £43k over 30 years of investing in an ii Trading Account (General Investment Account) plus an ii ISA due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
Choose an account
A fair flat fee of £9.99 a month covers you for multiple accounts.
Open a SIPP by 31 January and pay no SIPP fee until August 2021. Terms apply.
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the “Fee Free Period”). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.