Secure investing on your smartphone
Our app makes it easy to access and manage your accounts wherever you are. You can use your current login and password to set it up. Plus, you can opt for fast, secure sign-in with face recognition or fingerprint technology.
Manage your accounts
- View accounts, add cash and regular investments, and place trades, all with ease.
- Send secure messages. Contact us directly through the app, whenever you need to. You can also manage your inbox.
- Search over 40,000 shares, ETFs, funds, bonds and more. See market info and place trades, just as you can on our website.
- Read the latest news. Our Research section brings you a regularly updated newsfeed. See expert articles that perfectly fit your screen size.
- See market performance. View risers and fallers across UK, US and other international markets.
- Create watchlists. Keep track of shares and funds directly from the app.
Stay up to date
- Check the performance of your accounts. See performance at a glance with a single-screen overview of your portfolio. Then see a breakdown of holdings in each account.
- View orders. You can easily check pending, executed and cancelled orders. You can also close and cancel orders on the app.
- Get quick quotes. Need a price fast? You can get a quote without logging in.
A safe, secure app
We take your security seriously. All your personal data is encrypted on the app. You can also tailor your security settings to log in with face recognition on iPhones and fingerprint scans on iPhones and Android phones.
No, you can use your current login details. You can also use our new face recognition and fingerprint login features to securely access your account.
Yes, you can still download the app and access our award-winning news and analysis, along with other features.
When you log in to the app for the first time, you asked if you want to set up face recognition or fingerprint scanning if your device supports them. You can turn this feature off or on by selecting ‘Profile’ then selecting ‘Security Settings’.
Protecting your account is something we take very seriously. Data is encrypted to the same level as our online service, so you can be confident your personal information is safe. Our face recognition or fingerprint login add an extra layer of security when using the app.
Our trading app uses the same quote service as our website. Depending on exchanges, prices can be delayed by up to 15 minutes. When trading through the app, where possible we obtain live direct quotes. We will always let you know when this is not possible.
You can add and withdraw funds (pounds sterling only) using our app. Please note this can be done once you have set up a bank account to withdraw funds to (this can only be done on the web). You cannot transfer cash between your ii accounts using the app at the moment. We expect to add this feature in the future.
The ii mobile app is supported on Apple devices running iOS 13 or higher and on Android devices running Android 8.1 or higher. If you're not sure which version of Android or iOS your device runs, you can check in your device settings.
Existing users of the App with older devices that do not support iOS 13 or Android 8.1 or above will still be able to use our app, but they will not benefit from future updates and features.