No question is a stupid one, so whether you want to find out what you need to do to start investing or how the stock market works, don’t be shy, ask ii. Email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IPO market in 2021 so far: winners and losers
- Seven IPOs to watch out for during the rest of 2021
- UK’s IPO boom is best in a decade
- AIM IPO winners and losers in 2021
- Watch out for these new IPOs on AIM
- Five-point checklist for picking a winning IPO
- Find out more about new stock market flotations on ii's IPO page here
These articles are provided for information purposes only. Occasionally, an opinion about whether to buy or sell a specific investment may be provided by third parties. The content is not intended to be a personal recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument or product, or to adopt any investment strategy as it is not provided based on an assessment of your investing knowledge and experience, your financial situation or your investment objectives. The value of your investments, and the income derived from them, may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest. The investments referred to in this article may not be suitable for all investors, and if in doubt, an investor should seek advice from a qualified investment adviser.
Full performance can be found on the company or index summary page on the interactive investor website. Simply click on the company's or index name highlighted in the article.