Download and read the report to find out:
- Why your expectations might be too high
- How growth forecasts on pension statements have come down over time
- What some of the world’s biggest asset managers think stock market growth will look like over the decades to come
- What the impact of this will be for people with defined contribution pensions
- What you can do personally to reduce the impact of lower growth rates on your pension
- What we think providers and the government could do
Do you think you have invested enough for a decent retirement?
The latest Great British Retirement Survey is your chance to share your hopes and fears – and possibly win a prize
Get more from an ii SIPP
We don’t believe in charging a percentage fee that goes up as your investments grow.
Our award winning SIPP gives you fixed, transparent pricing, with no percentage-based fees. So you can watch your portfolio grow whilst your costs stay the same.
Open a SIPP by 31 October and pay no SIPP fee until May 2022. Following the offer period, the ii SIPP fee is only £10 a month. Terms apply
The ii SIPP is aimed at clients who have sufficient knowledge and experience of investing to make their own investment decisions and want to actively manage their investments. A SIPP is not suitable for every investor. Other types of pensions may be more appropriate. The value of investments made within a SIPP can fall as well as rise and you may end up with a fund at retirement that’s worth less than you invested. You can normally only access the money from age 55 (age 57 from 2028). Prior to making any decision about the suitability of a SIPP, or transferring any existing pension plan(s) into a SIPP we recommend that you seek the advice of a suitably qualified financial adviser. Please note the tax treatment of these products depends on the individual circumstances of each customer and may be subject to change in future.