Please remember, SIPPs are aimed at people happy to make their own investment decisions. Investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. You can normally only access the money from age 55 (57 from 2028). We recommend seeking advice from a suitably qualified financial advisor before making any decisions. Pension and tax rules depend on your circumstances and may change in future.
Why choose the ii SIPP?
- More than 400,000 people already trust us with their pensions or other investments.
- Which? Recommended Provider for SIPPs.
- Our customers have rated us as 'excellent' on Trustpilot (4.7 out of 5).
- We offer the widest choice of investments on the market - and the expert insights to help you choose.
- And if you're not satisfied with our service, it's completely free to leave.
Planning for your future? Get your pension SIPP-shape.
Take control of your future with ii’s Which? Recommended SIPP. Open before 31 December. New customers only. Minimum £15k investment. Capital at risk. Terms apply.
How to transfer your pension to our SIPP
You will need your National Insurance number and details of the pension(s) you want to transfer.
Things to consider before you transfer
Please check that you won’t lose any safeguarded benefits if you transfer. This could include guaranteed annuity rates or lower protected pension age than the Normal Minimum Pension Age (rising from 55 to 57 in 2028). Please also check any transfer-out fees.
Please note that if you plan to hold both drawdown and non-drawdown pots in your ii SIPP, you cannot allocate specific investments to each pot separately. This means that the value of each pot will change in line with the overall performance of all the investments held in your SIPP.