Please remember, SIPPs are aimed at people happy to make their own investment decisions. Investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. You can normally only access the money from age 55 (57 from 2028). We recommend seeking advice from a suitably qualified financial advisor before making any decisions. Pension and tax rules depend on your circumstances and may change in future.
Why choose the ii SIPP?
- More of your money for you - our fees stay the same no matter how much your pension grows.
- You could have up to £100,000 more in retirement with us, compared with other pension providers*.
- It is free to join us, and free to leave.
- You can contribute as little as £25 a month with our regular investing service. There are no trading fees when you contribute this way.
- If you want to buy or sell shares and funds, trades usually cost £7.99. Please note: from 1 September 2022 we will be reducing our trading charges. Find out more.
- There are no extra charges for taking money out of your pension.
*Analysis shows you could be better off by £100k over 30 years of investing in an ii SIPP due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
How to transfer your pension to our SIPP
You will need your National Insurance number and details of the pension(s) you want to transfer.
Follow our SIPP transfer step-by-step guide (PDF).