With ii you’ll pay a low, flat fee of £9.99 per month. Most other platforms charge percentage fees that grow with your investments.
Simple fees, great value
✔ Adding a SIPP is only £10 a month extra*. There are no additional fees for administration or drawdown.
✔ We give you a free trade every month, and there are no trading fees with our regular investing service.
✔ There are other activity-based fees for things like Stamp Duty and foreign currency exchange. View full charges
* Special offer: Open a SIPP by 31 December and pay no SIPP fee until July 2021. Terms apply
Full rates and charges
Online trading fees with our service plans
Other trade commission
Our service plans
Our £9.99 Investor service plan provides great value for most customers.
But if you expect to make several trades per month, we offer two additional service plans to help reduce your costs.
£9.99 per month
Most customers start here - it’s easy to upgrade later.
- One free trade per month
- Additional fund trades and UK share trades: £7.99
£13.99 per month
For investors looking to build a portfolio of funds.
- Two free fund trades per month
- Additional fund and investment trust trades: £3.99
- Additional UK share trades: £7.99
£19.99 per month
Our premium plan, designed for more frequent investors.
- Two free trades per month
- Additional UK trades (inc funds): £3.99
- Additional US share trades: £4.99
The best choice for value
Research by The Lang Cat** shows you could save more than £30,000 in charges compared with our largest competitor.
** Independent research by The Lang Cat: To see how investing with our Fair Flat Fees over 30 years in an ISA compares with other providers, The Lang Cat used: • The average ISA balance and typical top-up amounts, according to figures from HMRC; • Investment trades: 7 per year; • A 50:50 split between shares and funds; • A 5% annual return in the portfolio.
ii expert tip
Most customers only pay their monthly fee - thanks to free trades and free regular investing with all our accounts.
Why people choose interactive investor
✔ Free to join or transfer
✔ No exit fees
✔ Low trade costs
✔ Free regular investing
Your monthly fee from £9.99 covers you for multiple accounts.
Open a SIPP by 31 December and pay no SIPP fee until July 2021 – saving you £60. Then just £10 a month extra. Terms apply.
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the "Fee Free Period"). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.