Simple fees, great value
- Our low, flat fees don’t grow with your investments, so more of your money stays invested.
- Your £9.99 a month service plan fee gives you access to our Stocks & Shares ISA, Junior ISA and general Trading Account.
- Adding a SIPP is only £10 a month extra*. There are no additional fees for administration or taking money out of your pension.
- We give you a free trade every month, and there are no trading fees with our regular investing service.
- There are other activity-based fees for things like Stamp Duty and foreign currency exchange. View full charges
* Special offer: Open a SIPP by 31 March and pay no SIPP fee until October 2021. Terms apply
Analysis shows you could be better off by £43k over 30 years of investing in an ii Trading Account (General Investment Account) plus an ii ISA due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
Full rates and charges
Online trading fees with our service plans
Other trade commission
Our service plans
You will start on our £9.99 Investor service plan, which provides great value for most customers.
But if you expect to make several trades per month, we offer two additional service plans to help reduce your costs.
£9.99 per month
Most customers start here - it’s easy to upgrade later.
- One free trade per month
- Additional fund trades and UK share trades: £7.99
£13.99 per month
For investors looking to build a portfolio of funds.
- Two free fund trades per month
- Additional fund and investment trust trades: £3.99
- Additional UK share trades: £7.99
£19.99 per month
Our premium plan, designed for more frequent investors.
- Two free trades per month
- Additional UK trades (inc funds): £3.99
- Additional US share trades: £4.99
ii expert tip
Most customers only pay their monthly fee - thanks to free trades and free regular investing with all our accounts.
Why people choose interactive investor
✔ Free to join or transfer
✔ No exit fees
✔ Low trade costs
✔ Free regular investing
Your monthly fee from £9.99 covers you for multiple accounts.
Open a SIPP by 31 March and pay no SIPP fee until October 2021 – saving you £60. Then just £10 a month extra. Terms apply.
Promotional SIPP offer terms and conditions
- No SIPP fee shall be payable on all new ii SIPP accounts opened on or after 1 October 2020 for six calendar months (the "Fee Free Period"). After the Fee Free Period has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our then current Rates and Charges.
- The Fee Free Period is open to new and existing customers who open a new ii SIPP account on or after the qualifying date.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- All other fees associated with managing your ii SIPP account shall continue to apply.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend the Fee Free Period and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants opening an ii SIPP account on or after 1 October 2020 agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this Fee Free Period offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.