With ii you’ll pay a low, flat fee of £9.99 per month. Most other platforms charge percentage fees that grow with your investments.
At a glance
✔ Add a SIPP account for only £10 a month extra.*
✔ We give you a free trade every month, and there are no trading fees with our regular investing service.
* Special offer: Open a SIPP by 30 September 2020 and pay no SIPP fee until April 2021. It means you save an extra £10 a month and only have to pay your £9.99 ii service fee this tax year. Terms apply
Our service plans
You will start on our £9.99 a month Investor service plan. This plan is best value for most customers.
But if you expect to make several trades per month, we offer two additional service plans to help reduce your costs:
£9.99 per month
You will start on this plan. It’s easy to upgrade later.
- One free trade per month
- Additional fund trades and UK share trades: £7.99
£13.99 per month
For investors looking to build a portfolio of funds.
- Two free fund trades per month
- Additional fund and investment trust trades: £3.99
- Additional UK share trades: £7.99
£19.99 per month
Our premium plan, designed for more frequent investors.
- Two free trades per month
- Additional UK trades (inc funds): £3.99
- Additional US share trades: £4.99
The best choice for value
Research by The Lang Cat** shows you could save more than £30,000 in charges compared with our largest competitor.
ii expert tip
Most customers only pay their monthly fee - thanks to free trades and free regular investing with all our accounts.
Why people choose interactive investor
✔ Free to join or transfer
✔ No exit fees
✔ Low trade costs
✔ Free regular investing
Your monthly fee from £9.99 covers you for multiple accounts.
Open a SIPP by 30 September 2020 and pay £0 SIPP fee until April 2021. Terms apply.
** Independent research by The Lang Cat: To see how investing with our Fair Flat Fees over 30 years in an ISA compares with other providers, The Lang Cat used: • The average ISA balance and typical top-up amounts, according to figures from HMRC; • Investment trades: 7 per year; • A 50:50 split between shares and funds; • A 5% annual return in the portfolio.
£0 SIPP fee promotion terms and conditions¹
- No SIPP fee shall be charged to all new ii SIPP accounts until April 2021 (the “Offer”) that are opened from and including 3 March 2020 to and including 30 September 2020¹ (the “Offer Period”). This shall include instances where a participant has submitted a full and complete application for a new ii SIPP account during the Offer Period but the account is not yet opened, where such delay is not attributable to the acts or omissions of the participant.
- The Offer is open to new and existing customers.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the ii SIPP Terms. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the ii SIPP Terms, these terms shall prevail.
- After the Offer has ended, the SIPP fee you will be required to pay will be as set out in our Rates and Charges.
- All other fees, for example a drawdown fee which is applied once you start to take retirement benefits, are not subject to this Offer and shall continue to apply notwithstanding.
- We reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend this Offer and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All participants to this Offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Interactive Investor Services Limited (“IISL”) is the promoter of this offer. The registered office for IISL is Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds LS1 4AX.
¹ Updated 28 August 2020