% fees go up. fixed fees don't. it's that simple.
- Start trading from £6 per trade*
- A fixed fee of £22.50 returned to you as trading credits.
- If your portfolio grows your fee stays the same.
simple and fair fixed fees
- £22.50 each quarter for safe custody of your assets which we return to you as trading credits.
- £10 flat rate to buy and sell investments online.
- £6 online rate* for your first 3 months or if you trade frequently.
- £1 for each investment made using our dividend reinvestment and regular investing services.
* welcome offer - with any new ii account you enjoy our lowest frequent trader rates for the first full three months. After that you'll stay on the frequent trader rates or move to our standard rates depending on the average number of monthly trades you completed.
Interactive investor's new pricing model makes it great value for investors looking to consolidate reasonably-sized pots in one place.
benefits of an ii trading account
- Access to 17 global exchanges
- Manage your money in up to nine currencies
- No upper contribution limits
- Manage on the move with our mobile apps
300,000+ customers with £20bn of Assets Under Administration
Awarding-winning online investment services
Secure and simple trading platform
Insights and ideas from our investment experts
Please remember, the value of your investments may go down as well as up and you may not get back all the money that you invest. The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling. We may receive two elements of commission in relation to international dealing - Trading commission and our FX charge. Please see our Rates and Charges for full details of the costs.
If you are unsure about transferring or the suitability of a particular investment or think that you need a personal recommendation, you should speak to a suitably qualified financial adviser.