Our fees and charges
At a glance
- £9.99 a month service plan fee. This includes our Trading Account, Stocks & Shares ISA and Junior ISA.
- Add a SIPP for just £10 a month. There are no additional fees for taking an income from your SIPP.
- Your first trade each month is free. We add a £7.99 trading credit to your account at the same time your monthly fee is charged.
- After that, buying and selling investments usually costs £7.99 per trade. This includes US shares.
- Non-US international shares cost £19.99 per trade.
- Free regular investing. Top up your investments with monthly payments without paying trading fees. Minimum investment £25 per month.
- £0.99 for dividend reinvestment. This service automatically reinvests you chosen dividends. The minimum amount you can reinvest is £10.
- There are activity-based fees for things like stamp duty and foreign currency exchange.