Joint Trading Account
A secure investment account with shared ownership. Apply today and trade at our lowest online rate for your first three months*.
Advantages of a joint trading account
- Simplified portfolio management
- Easy for both holders to administer and have access
- Certificate share holdings registered in joint names can be deposited
Please remember, we have not assessed your investing knowledge and experience, your financial situation or your investment objectives. If you're unsure about the suitability of a particular account or investment or think you need a personal recommendation, you should speak to a suitably qualified financial adviser.
Select from over 3,000 funds, UK (including AIM) and international shares, Investment Trusts, Exchange Traded Funds and more, with access to 17 global exchanges.
Manage your money in multiple currencies - you can hold up to nine currencies, including US Dollars, Euros and Sterling.
A great value trading account
We believe investing fees should be simple and fair. We'll charge you £22.50 each quarter for safe custody of your assets and return this amount to you as non-refundable trading credits.
Joint accounts cannot be linked to other accounts you hold with ii, a separate quarterly payment will be payable and you'll receive trading credits for each quarterly payment you make.
Simple and fair pricing...
For more details on trading commissions and any other costs, view our full rates and charges.
To buy and sell online is usually £10 a trade, which we reduce to £6 for your first 3 months and if you trade frequently
* Welcome offer - with any new ii account you enjoy our lowest frequent trader rates for the first full three months. After that you'll stay on the frequent trader rates or move to our standard rates depending on the average number of monthly trades you completed.
To open a joint trading account both applicants must be 18 or over and either UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents.
Please have the following information to hand for each applicant:
- Your address details (last three years)
- Your National Insurance number
- Your debit card details