Menu
Close

Everyday

lse:lloy

keep taking the pills… you really need them…

More ‘proof’ that GreyCarpet is full of carp!!

Just shows how we got in this mess… Just watched the Frog recommended Dispatches programme…
You have Cumming with Teams of peoples and money behind them using social media to make up and exaggerate stories about migrants and other parties.
and muppets like GG on social media just believing all the stuff spewed out…

It is clear that the only one with zero support on this thread is Mr Carpet.

Cheers,

Frog in a tree

You can fool some people some of the time, you can fool some people like GreyCarpet all of the time…

@Greycarpet wants to be fooled, he reveals it everytime he posts with his own not-so-subtle attempts at propaganda. Never any views, just repeating ill-thought out rubbish, playground-level taunting or inferring by absence that others believe something else

The only question is has he actually lost his grip on reality, if he ever had one, and has started to believe it all himself?

Sooner or later, like a person who tells racist jokes continually but denies being racist, you have to acknowledge that they are actually what they appear to be. If they never show a scintilla of nuanced view, then you have to draw that conclusion, even if they haven’t actually realised it themselves yet.

Here is an example that he never responded to

Says it all really. Devoid of all integrity and happy to say anything in the moment that he believes promotes his own agenda. Just like his hero Donald Trump.

“Labour’s ruling National Executive Committee has not made a final decision on whether Keith Vaz can stand for the party, the BBC understands.”

The Conservative party motto…“When in a hole keep digging!!”

We only need Johnson to wade in now saying “they knew the risks they were taking by living in that tower” and the Election is a done deal.

Or…“They should have had the commonsense to have rich parents…so that they wouldn’t be stuck in social housing that successive government ‘light touch’ regulations had made into a death trap”

Tom Watson has packed his bags then, took a while to finally admit his position was untenable after supporting a convicted sex offender, Labour in it for the many…yeah right

Donald Trump,1:12 AM - Oct 23, 2012 “Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden”

Donald Trump, 9:21 PM - Oct 22, 2012 “Why don’t we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don’t seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.”

@GreyCarpet

By the way, I never posted a thank you to Obama when Bin Laden was killed, either.

I’m still waiting for an answer as to why you think I should be thanking Trump for the killing of the ISIS leader and why you had a problem that no one had bothered mentioning it here.

Morning Eadwig, so no comment on Mr Watsons departure? Not even to point out his consistency voted 66% to leave the United States of EU whilst he has consistently campaigned for a people’s vote to undermine there voice ? Just another little sad loser that has chosen to depart before getting booted perhaps ?
Corbyn looks like he is here to stay :joy:

@Greycarpet calls Corbyn as P.M. !
However,

Donald Trump,1:12 AM - Oct 23, 2012 “Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden”

Donald Trump, 9:21 PM - Oct 22, 2012 “Why don’t we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don’t seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.”

@GreyCarpet

By the way, I never posted a thank you to Obama when Bin Laden was killed, either.

I’m still waiting for an answer as to why you think I should be thanking Trump for the killing of the ISIS leader and why you had a problem that no one had bothered mentioning it here.

Strange interpretation, but hey ho, Was more inline with the fact he is rooted at the top and Labour have lost all chance of ever getting into power :wink:
Keep posting about Obama tho…it’s a great distraction tactic for when you are cornered and looking stupid👍

All you have to do is apologise, say you were wrong and that Trump is a hypocrite. What’s the problem? Feeling cornered at all?

@GreyCarpet

I’m copying Trump’s posts, not Obama’s.

Did you post a message to congratulate Obama or are you like Trump and believe special forces should take the credit? In which case, explain why Trump was whining about not getting enough credit for himself?

Never had an approval rating above 50%, about to be impeached for despicable behavior. Surely, if you can’t condemn him you must agree that you were wrong to support him?

Good riddance to Watson. Deputy Leader is an unnecessary role in a Party just as it is unnecessary to have a Deputy PM.

You’ve got yourself backed into a corner talking about Trump, we’ve moved on over here and now are facing an election, which is your biggest nightmare, In a democracy I have a vote Earwig, and it’s just as valuable as yours :blush:, nothing you or your buddies post will ever change that.
The games up grumpy old man :+1: