Please remember, SIPPs are aimed at people happy to make their own investment decisions. Investment value can go up or down and you could get back less than you invest. You can normally only access the money from age 55 (57 from 2028). We recommend seeking advice from a suitably qualified financial advisor before making any decisions. Pension and tax rules depend on your circumstances and may change in future.
Low fees? Yes please.
Save and invest with ii’s Which? recommended SIPP pension from just £5.99 a month.
- Easy to get started - it only takes a few minutes to open an ii SIPP. You can also transfer exiting pensions to us once you open your SIPP.
- Easy to invest - choose from our Quick-start Funds or a wide range of shares and funds.
- Easy to manage - keep track of your pension online or using our easy-to-use app
Our SIPP charges
- When you open our SIPP you will start on our £5.99 a month Pension Essentials plan.
- When the value of your account grows above £50,000 you will move onto our £12.99 a month Pension Builder plan.
- Existing customers with an ISA and/or Trading Account on our Investor Essentials plan can add a SIPP for an extra £5 a month. You can then invest up to £75,000 across your accounts. Above this you will move onto Investor + SIPP for £21.99 a month.
- You can add a SIPP on our Investor plan for just £10 a month (plus your existing monthly fee).
- There are some other fees for things like foreign currency exchange and Stamp Duty on shares. View our charges page for a full list.
Benefits of our plans
- All our plans allow you to invest as little as £25 a month using our free regular investing service.
- UK and US trades cost only £3.99.
- There are no extra fees for taking money out of your pension.
Full terms for our Pension Essentials plan can be found here.
*Analysis shows you could be better off over 30 years of investing in an ii SIPP due to our low flat fees. This is just for illustration if all other factors were the same. The advantage of lower flat fees over time means that you could be significantly better off in the long run. By how much will always depend on your personal circumstances. More about our analysis
Planning for your future? Get your pension SIPP-shape.
Take control of your future with ii’s Which? Recommended SIPP. Open before 31 December. New customers only. Minimum £15k investment. Capital at risk. Terms apply.
SIPP charges FAQs
How can Pension Wise help?
If you have a defined contribution pension scheme and are 50 or over, then you can access free, impartial guidance on your pension options by booking a face to face or telephone appointment with Pension Wise, a service from MoneyHelper.
If you are under 50, you can still access free, impartial help and information about your pensions from MoneyHelper.