Menu
Close

Mexico

lse:qfi

Well with today’s excellent news QFI has truly gone global, with a presence in all the populated continents except Australasia. Revisiting Pemex with a very well connected and experienced partner is very timely given the changes which are taking place in Mexico, and a very welcome birthday present for me today. Well done team QFI.

Tot

Very Happy Birthday TOT. Yes wonderful additional news. However we really need to see all these MOU’s and MOA moving forward to proof of concept and production asap.

Thanks Lionel. We are celebrating with a boat trip along the Danube ahead of the big match this eve in Budapest. Plenty of scope for MSAR powered boat here once the commercial roll out takes place. The next shoe to drop could either be a commercial scale trial or a fund raising but I think that those who have bought at sub 4p have nothing to fear from the latter as enough ducks are now lined up to get one away at a decent price. But of course you have to be in it to win it so I am remaining fully invested and have had a small top up this morning as the chart is looking very positive.
Atb,
Tot

Quadrise Fuels International plc

(“Quadrise”, “QFI” or the “Company”)

Agency Agreement for Mexico

Quadrise is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into an agency agreement (the “Agreement”) with Laqua S.A. de C.V. operating under the Redliner name in Mexico (“Redliner”).

Redliner is a company that has over 30 years of experience in industrial infrastructure rehabilitation in Mexico for the oil and gas, water, and chemical industries. They import new technology into Mexico for applications where traditional methods have failed, and where performance and precision is paramount. They have a range of leading partners throughout Europe and the USA and have worked in PEMEX (Petróleos Mexicanos) owned refineries located in Chiapas, Tabasco, Tamaulipas, Hidalgo, Oaxaca, Nuevo Leon and Guanajuato.

The Agreement defines the structure through which Quadrise and Redliner will work to combine their expertise on an exclusive basis to seek to fast-track potential MSAR® projects to long-term commercial agreements for the production and supply of MSAR® technology, services and fuel in Mexico. The country is also covered by the existing Co-Marketing and Project Development Agreement with Freepoint Commodities LLC announced by Quadrise on 30 November 2018.

The fees payable to Redliner under the Agreement are success-based commissions, related to a percentage of gross sales received by Quadrise in Mexico from the provision and sale of MSAR® technology, services and fuel.

The term of the Agreement is 18 months from signature and will automatically renew for similar periods unless terminated by either party or superseded by another agreement.

Commenting on this development:

Mike Kirk, Executive Chairman of QFI, said:

"We are excited to be working jointly with Redliner to propose and implement MSAR® projects in Mexico for refinery and power generation applications.

We believe that the timing for deploying MSAR® in Mexico is excellent and aligned with initiatives of the new government for the energy sector, and Redliner are exactly the type of partner that we need in Mexico to progress projects at pace."

Alejandro Rojas, Managing Director of Redliner, said:

"Redliner are delighted to be representing Quadrise for the introduction of MSAR® technology and fuel to our clients in Mexico. QFI has already identified a number of opportunities for the deployment of MSAR® technology in the country, where MSAR® has obvious economic and environmental advantages over existing fuel oil sources.

Looking at the new directives issued by the Mexican government for the refining sector, and the resulting high demand for domestically produced fuels to reduce costly imports, we believe that our cooperation will rapidly add significant value to the country and enhance QFI’s profile and business in the region.

We look forward to working closely with Quadrise and we are confident that MSAR® can be a highly attractive fuel option for the refinery sector and power generators in Mexico today."

Penblwydd hapus.

We had highest sp for over 12 months at 4.59p today
Next target high is Dec 17 13.46p
Volumes are improving a 6m, 4m and today’s 3m in last 7 days
We seem to be on the move folks!

Fillpot. The real volume will start once the MOU’s and MOA move forward to proof of concept followed by production.
Fingers crossed we are nearly there.

Agreed
There are a very few investors that have and are accumulating over last couple years
I know that you and I are two such pi’s
When the general market catches on, (and volume and price indicators will attract technical investors) another level will be found
Once we get a real contract, things will ramp up again
I see two distinct levels from here driven as above
Bring on the flock!

totally agree fillpot I can feel it in my bones as we say in the north east "haway Quadrise lets have a canny week "

Happy Birthday Tot - I agree with everything by everyone in today’s posts - so without using any quotes all I’m going to say is that I’m still all in and topped up twice in May @ 3.2p so am wearing a smile today.
Good luck all and roll on our first contract!

I’m pretty sure we know this stuff works. POC has already been established for Marine fuel, although trial ended early, and also for Power Stations, KSA. What really rocked my boat was the whole segway into bitumen products, trialing.
Now with all these partners in these geogrpahical regions, it strikes me that at least one has to get some traction. If that happens, welcome back to double penny shares (i.e. above 10 pence).
Also if this is going to be as big as expected, expect the usual shake downs from institutional investors to get your shares.
ALL IMHO
Mr P

Spot on TM
Tree shaking started already, day traders eh!
Can’t see the wood.

“Now with all these partners in these geographical regions, it strikes me that at least one has to get some traction. If that happens, welcome back to double penny shares (i.e. above 10 pence)”.

That’s why I’m upbeat - plus it’s the extent of enthusiasm voiced in every MOU or MOA since KSA and again in this latest PEMEX / Redliner ‘agreement’ -
“QFI has already identified a number of opportunities for the deployment of MSAR® technology in the country, where MSAR® has obvious economic and environmental advantages over existing fuel oil sources.” This type of statement is now becoming typical and being made by top people, experts in their field and yes there is that matter of ‘proof of concept’ but it seems to me that there must be enough proof already to make our ‘partners’ justifiably believe that this should just be a formality?
So in my opinion the first test, if successful, will produce a landslide of new interest plus galvanise the attention of already interested parties and if the KSA episode is anything to go by a double pence SP should also be a forgone conclusion with our first confirmation of success.
Just enjoying the wind change and apart from all the pleasures of being within AIM - I am sincerely happy for all us LTH’s and for all the current positive vibes and potential.

Well Norris107

The first test looks like being a KSA MOA with intent to trial before end September
That is three months from now
So anyone wishing to jump onboard before the first significant uplift better hurry
A deal with a KSA state owned refinery and all the volume that will entail might treble us from 4p
Bring it on

Quite agree Fillpot and all eyes will be on that test - we shot up to 12/13p Dec 2018 when the KSA looked to be a done deal and feel that will be very realistic to expect that again as a minimum. I remember the many posts speculating on future SP expectations on the back of success there at that time. If KSA was all that was in the pot I’d expect the price to drift up but fluctuate quite a lot until the ‘tests’ are proven and it probably will without further news but with so many MOA/MOU’s now in the pot I can’t help myself from thinking that there is so much international/global interest now and potential for more good news that anything could happen!
Anyway, as they say, I’ve made my bed and as many others do I’ve topped up a bit here and there when able to achieve a decent average - for what it’s worth IMVHO I don’t think we’ll be in the 4p’s for long and hopefully we’ll never see them again!
It’s been a long time coming ( As my Mrs keeps reminding me!!) - so ‘Bring it on’ seems appropriate for the here and now.
As always - Good Luck

Well you are bang on about us not being in the 4’s for long Norris, and the sp is rising on strong volume, so I am getting the feeling that we will have at least one more RNS before the inevitable fund raising.

As I’ve said previously I have no fear of the latter having filled my boots at the lows and in the open offer, and with a bit of luck the company will now be raising funds in the 5’s or higher. That is a much better place to be than the one we were in just four months ago, and a testament to the new strategy adopted last year and the hard work of all at QFI.
ATB,
Tot

@the_old_trout: I think actually having a hard deadline has been helpful to make things happen. Can no longer afford to dawdle, and partners know we can’t either – gotta get it done and drive things hard.

Tot - You being fearless with full boots paints a great picture.
Like you I’m very happy for the SP rise and although it will Walz about a bit we are definitely in a far better place than we’ve been in for some while and rightly so - there’s something wrong with the world if this doesn’t pan out to be a zonking great success.
I got thinking today, way back when - when I dabbled in my first share trades it was common place for ‘posters’ to sign off with DYOR ( Do your own research) and I did before I retired - I regularly spent hours but in all my experiences - good, bad and indifferent - my QFI experience has been the most enjoyable. The original ‘ships crew’ theme on the original ii site having ‘shipmates’ was altogether unique as was the banter but most importantly there was the research sharing that was both unique in the friendly way it was shared and exceptional in terms of it’s quality.
That ethos has never wavered, not even during landmark disappointments but has thrived - the Quadrise Shareholder’s Tapatalk Forum is second to none and just for good measure within it’s ranks is the latest in a long distinguished line of QFI research sharers! ‘Dustofnations.’ who not only collates all QFI research from every conceivable source ( without leaving a single stone un-turned) but then very kindly publishes it entirely FOC in his very excellent Quorum.
My apologies ‘Dusty’ if you don’t like me ‘bigging’ you up but where else does this happen?
So Tot I’m still enjoying everything to do with this ride -
I am quietly confident re future funding -
I know the fat lady has still to sing
but you have ‘no fear’ and
your ‘boots are full’-
and that’s just Bootifull !!
Happy days one & all.

I agree with your sentiments entirely @Norris107! And thank you for the very kind comments, they are much appreciated. Maybe Quorum should seek some sponsors if the SP really takes off ;-)!

There’s a heck of a lot to be said for a good community that is positive, supportive, and realistic (and ejects the trolls). I haven’t met another community like QFI’s, and am very pleased to say I’ve met a good number of shareholders in real life and become firm friends.

I don’t want to speak too soon, but Quadrise also have something that so many other AIM companies seriously lack: a team of serious and talented professionals who give a damn about the shareholders, have real integrity and passion for the project, and are world-leading subject matter experts. They are not just a bunch of finance guys and lawyers who outsource everything to consultants – they know their stuff.

I still maintain that QFI is a high risk proposition (such is the nature of AIM and all pre-commercial businesses), but things look materially better now than they have for a long time.

I hope we get those trial contracts nailed down by end of Q3, as that will make raising cash so much easier and really boost everyone’s confidence that the product is being accepted.

Thanks for agreeing and for putting everything in perspective so much better than I could.
I know it’s not a done deal but your para’s 2 & 3 says it all for me - and the bonus is that I’m actually enjoying being able to share in that.