Menu
Close

SEAQ

lse:gun

Sliced some @ 0.045.
Limit ( D ) SEAQ Trades “none -electronically executable quotation.”
Do not think it has any set periodic times ( as setsqx )
also applies to JLP

But some brokers get live over the counter live price , others like with this deal do not.

Topped up @ 0.034p.
Limited lifted just now, had it on since 22nd June .

9.30 deal shows as sell on history ( check @ 11.30 )
You can not go by it .

Sold that last top on limit 0.05. placed after today’s 12% rise .
lifted after 3 hours.
Partly as i want to raise funds.
Again history showed it as the opposite… buy.

Big fall yesterday no news -7%… 0.03/ 0,035p

GUN…
XXXXX
Back to last October lows, buy seen @ 0.0299p

GUN…
XXXX
Topped up @ 0.029 only ( 80% off ( D ) )
Showing as a sell on history as is one before at slightly less. ( which might or might not be a sell )

GUN…
XXXX
Dropping even more today buys showing @ 0.0245 ( D would only let me order 50 % " 100 % brought me over limit " )
Live price ( S ) 4pm … 0.027p

GUN…
XXXX
D … Now removed from platform … Appears they think to much risk.
Time will tell.
The spread last few days has been 25%
Not able to pick up @ 0.023 ( S ) 18th .
25 % on 0.023 brings it up to 0.0285p ( not worth the risk )

GUN…
XXXX

Up 35 % to 0.030p this morning spread down a little to 17.4%
excitement on lse
( D ) who would not let me add in September when low have break even @ 0.0307p. Can see i sold for 0.05p in July 2017

GUN…
XXXX
Back to 0.03p today up 20% lots pf crap about another share on lse .
Advfn … results due around this time.

GUN…
XXXX
Up 52% today have to enquire if still blocked ( D )

GUN…
XXXX
Up 38 % to 0.0425 … recent high .

Up another 50% next day Wednesday 5th June now 0.06p .
Took a slice @ 0.067 ( D ) limit went through in 5min ( had changed mind and only sold 40% of original quantity entered ).
Wonder if ill regret that .lol

Tried to buy back yesterday ( Si ) imm profit it did not lift @ 0.05 … but did Thursday @ 0.049

GUN…
XXXX
Rns this morning… not showing on lse front page , but in the news placing @ 0.037p .
This is Aim lol .
Hindsight should of took the profit ( Si ) Friday .

GUN…
XXXX

In hindsight good job i took a slice 4th June @ 0.067p and mistake i changed mind to just 40% of original thought .
The company most probably manipulated the share price rise to get the discounted placing away on the 10th June.
The fall back two days later on the 6th June when i bought even more for 0.049 ( Si ) then sold in slice, was most probably due to insiders selling it after applying in placing @ 0.037p
0.03 buy the 14th June.

GUN…
XXXX
Below Rns today … All time low of 0.01p
Not available to buy ( D )

Update on Oyster Oil and Gas
from Regulatory News | 29th November 2019 07:00
RNS Number : 0739V
Gunsynd PLC
29 November 2019

Gunsynd plc

(“Gunsynd” or the “Company”)

Update on Oyster Oil and Gas

Gunsynd Plc (AIM: GUN, NEX: GUN) announces it has today entered into a binding term sheet (“Term Sheet”) with Sajawin Pty Limited (“Sajawin”) to conditionally sell all of the 333 shares Gunsynd holds in Oyster Oil and Gas Limited (“Oyster BVI”) as set out below (the “Transaction”):

a) Sajawin shall pay to Gunsynd the sum of A$39,151 (approximately £20,000) in clear funds within 5 working days of the signing of the Term Sheet.

b) In consideration of the sale of the shares in Oyster BVI to Sajawin, it will undertake to pay Gunsynd the sum of A$457,647 (approximately £240,000) of which 80% is to be paid within 5 working days of completion of the Transaction (“Completion”) and 20% is to be paid within 60 days of Completion.

The Transaction is conditional, inter alia, on a number of significant conditions precedent (“Conditions Precedent”), which include:

i. completion of due diligence on Oyster to the satisfaction of Sajawin;

ii. the completion by Sajawin of a reverse takeover of an ASX company;

iii. completion of an equity capital raising generating at least A$1.5 million of free cash by Sajawin; and

iv. receipt of various waivers and regulatory approvals, including the extension of its 100% participating interest in the Block 1101 Production Sharing Contract held by Oyster Madagascar Limited, the 100% owned subsidiary of Oyster BVI.

Under the Term Sheet, another shareholder in Oyster BVI is also selling shares in BVI. Should the Transaction complete, Sajawin will hold approximately 55% of Oyster BVI.

If the Conditions Precedent are not met by 30 April 2020, any party may terminate the Term Sheet. There can be no certainty that the Transaction will proceed.

Sajawin is proposing to raise funds in conjunction with the Transaction in the ASX reverse takeover mentioned in ii. above and Gunsynd has agreed to subscribe for A$200,000 of shares to be paid for from the consideration set out in b) above. Gunsynd has agreed not to sell these shares for a period of one year following the subscription.

The Production Sharing Contract for Blocks 1, 2, 3 & 4 in the Republic of Djibouti are not included in the Transaction and will be transferred to a party of Northbay and Gunsynd’s choosing on or before Completion.

The information contained within this announcement is deemed by the Company to constitute Inside Information under the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014.

The Directors of Gunsynd accept responsibility for this announcement.

For further information please contact:

Gunsynd plc

Hamish Harris

+44 20 7440 0640

Cairn Financial Advisers LLP

James Caithie / Liam Murray

+44 20 7213 0880

Peterhouse Corporate Finance

Lucy Williams

+44 20 7469 0930

This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact rns@lseg.com or visit www.rns.com.

END

UPDBPBJTMBTTTTL

GUN…
XXXX
I noticed castaway bought it today .

Gunsynd (GUN) fundamentals
Gunsynd plc (formerly Evocutis plc, formerly Syntopix Group plc) Investing Policy is to invest in and/or acquire companies and/or projects within the natural resources sector which the Board considers, in its opinion, has potential for growth. The Company will consider opportunities in all sectors as they arise if the Board considers there is an opportunity to generate potential value for Shareholders. The geographical focus will primarily be Europe, however, investments may also be considered in other regions to the extent that the Board considers that valuable opportunities exist and potential value can be achieved. Where appropriate, the Board may seek to invest in businesses where it may influence the business at a board level, add their expertise to the management of the business, and utilise their industry relationships and access to finance.

Maybe when funds come none ( D )