"…My take is that if HUR share price reaches £1 (the WOS basement model works as expected) it could easily reach £2, £3, or more, we just need two determined bidders."
This is my convinced view too, Bobsson. And I have been consistent in saying this, even at some measurable scepticism on this BB; even though I am now in Albi1’s (?) court that we may have to wait a little longer than at first envisaged. But do make some profits on the way there, if you can. Watch what the MMs are saying.
But I have no problem whatsoever with the ‘dubious ones’. “…Sorry bobsson but I am dubious about these sort of price predictions.” (Great respect due on the Market as a thermometer, Ecologist! - And I would not ‘sniff’ at £3 either, if that were on the table!!). The fact of the matter is that it is all our best guess, anyway. PDYOR, as usual.
I take what I like to think is a more pragmatic (and patient?) view than some. All of Mother Nature’s useful resources are in limited and reasonably determinate supply; and any cost input to extend that supply results in value added to that utility on which the cost is expended, although not necessarily like for like or £ for £. That’s an acceptable risk. CPR’s of increased asset resources and accruals from improved Cash Flows are going nowhere except in the Bank, unless squandered by an incompetent BoD. In which case, we should hold them to account. Reasonable risk for me.
I refused to bet on ‘almost racing certainty’ - no such thing! - Tiger Roll, because my risk appetite did did not see that a >5/1 was good value for the uncertainties inherent in 40 runners’ over 30 intimidating fences for over 4 miles. So I missed out there. Hoping to make amends many times over on HUR. Good luck to all holders. My view.
Kind regards, All. HTL, Albi1, Ash, Floss, et al. - LLV