Menu
Close

Today's RNS

lse:fum

It looks a bit out of date:
Recruitment Status : Recruiting
Last Update Posted : June 25, 2019

But yes hopefully by the end of the month we get a RNS on study completion, then the market will start looking forward in anticipation of results.

FX & Aberdeen, we know if P3 is good FUM will apply directly for EMA approval, do you know if in that process they check the supply chain &manufacturing of the product like the FDA does? surely for that to happen they need to have signed a deal with a partner?

I’m not sure we’ll get a study completion RNS. Phase 2 RNSs went from recruitment closes to results.
We shall see.

If the data is clean and highly compelling then yes they will submit for approval and I bet you if this is the case they will also sign a deal in which case they will have the answers to those questions.

A lot of work related to packaging and product manufacturing and stability tests have already been done.

It feels tantalisingly close but am not going to tempt fate (will try to keep an eye on LOAM):

"Primary end point(s):

1. The change from baseline of the average of the Week 4, Week 8 and Week 12 IIEF EF domain scores
  2. The change in percentage of sexual intercourse attempts in which subjects were able to insert their penis into their partner’s vagina (SEP Question 2) between baseline and the 12 week treatment period
  3. The change in percentage of sexual intercourse attempts in which subjects were able to maintain an erection of sufficient duration to have successful intercourse (SEP Question 3) between baseline and the 12 week treatment period

Timepoint(s) of evaluation of this end point:

1. Week 4, Week 8 and Week 12
  2. Week 12
  3. Week 12"

Good link from LSE bb:

Still saying December.

Does anyone know which US conference Futura are presenting at this month?

Ignore. I see Tim Holland is presenting on the Saturday at the SMSNA conference at the end of October. In Nashville.